Sony A7Riv

Spacemaster

Oct 16, 2013
Singapore
Anybody have news how much this camera gonna cost In Spore? Currently being priced @ USD3.5k

Sony A9 is around that price but in spore was listed @ 6K+ ... wth

Holy shit...Canon have to work hard to catch up..feel bored with my 5D MK IV

Holy shit...Canon have to work hard to catch up..feel bored with my 5D MK IV
Well Their RF mount is gonna retire their EF mount, they already catch up to sony on their RF 50 f1.2 for 3000 plus! Today saw someone bought a panasonic leica SR1 at MS color lol

$4999 for a7r mk4. If you don't own GM lens, good luck, close to 10k spending also possible!

Thk goodness I only have FE & Batis lenses..... no choice but to stick with my 4yr old A7R2 or get a good deal on A7R3

GM lenses kinda of bulky & heavy to carry around during vacations

Thk goodness I only have FE & Batis lenses..... no choice but to stick with my 4yr old A7R2 or get a good deal on A7R3

GM lenses kinda of bulky & heavy to carry around during vacations

Depends on your usage lor. My cz 1635 also heavy n I am having 2x a7r mk1 as I do time lapse mostly. $5k body, almost double of mk1, but I don't make $ out of it, think 10x b4 buying or strike lottery first, ha ha!

Man the the A7R4 is a monster, my goodness ...:D

5K...beyond reach

The price in Singapore was SG $4999 (including GST). The price at B&H in the US is $3,500 (US dollars). But, remember the US price is WITHOUT sales tax. Depending on the state, the tax could be say 9%, making the total US price $3,815. Convert the US $3,815 to Sing dollars makes it the equivalent of $5,291.40 Sing dollars. Yes, the Sony A7RIV costs less in Singapore than it does in the US. Lucky us!

And YES, I bought it yesterday and I LOVE IT! I can't wait to start printing larger prints for fine art photography.

Enjoy ur new camera!! Did u pre order or they had available ready stock ?

Oh..The Street price has dropped slightly with the same free gift

Enjoy ur new camera!! Did u pre order or they had available ready stock ?

Thank you. I'm very happy with this camera. I called the Sony store at 313 and they had only one left at the time. I said, "Hold it for me, I'll be there in 10 minutes." :)

There are stock every where. Couple hundred cheaper than Sony Sore

4699 I think