Sony A7/(r) image sharing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very easy no need to be confuse. Last series MC Rokkor 58 mm f1.2 s/n is 277XXXXX All or most from 274 XXX on wards should be similar and has the latest coatings. Maybe even 270XX up is good. Check ebay, all of them are 258XXX to 259XXXX. I believe bro Keith and bro Thoth has 274XXXX (?). Cheers

Spot on for me. 274xxxx. Awesome piece of glass.

Very easy no need to be confuse.

Last series MC Rokkor 58 mm f1.2 s/n is 277XXXXX
All or most from 274 XXX on wards should be similar and has the latest coatings.
Maybe even 270XX up is good.
Check ebay, all of them are 258XXX to 259XXXX.
I believe bro Keith and bro Thoth has 274XXXX (?).

Cheers

Thx for all the bros great info....hmmm...thinking thinking of my next f1.2 after monday hahaha

Some A7S fireworks with the Sony FE 35mm hehe.... my 12mm and 15mm were way too wide for the location

Comparing the output from the A7S vs my 5D3, wow....the A7S is miles ahead in terms of image quality....

sDSC09029 by ricleosg, on Flickr

sDSC09030 by ricleosg, on Flickr

sDSC09032 by ricleosg, on Flickr

sDSC09034 by ricleosg, on Flickr

sDSC09035 by ricleosg, on Flickr

one from the 5D3 and 16-35 just for comparison. angle of view maybe different... but the DR and clean output from the A7S is just so much better.

s5D3_0282 copy by ricleosg, on Flickr

Bro ricleo
This is poison. Great photos

Bro ric- I no $$$ but im also poisoned by your a7s pics.

sell sell sell..then can buy buy buy

Best advice u have given so far. I concur. Haha. Seriously. Other than BBB d A7s, everybody needs an awesome f/1.2 lens. So far, the cheaper 50ish f/1.2 tat performs amaZingly well is from d Minolta, Pentax and Olympus. Really value for money n its one of those lenses tat gives u satisfaction when u look at your photo n c what they can do.

BBB. Before they r all snapped up. Rem they these great glasses r out of production meaning as time goes by, good copies r getting rarer m rarer. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.