Sony A7/(r) image sharing thread #3

Maybe my last chance to shoot with my beloved Minolta 70-210 f4 aka Beercan before new owner grab it from my hands kept this lens for awhile now and always delivers to me. I will surely miss this lens (hope I wont regret selling it)

Minolta BeerCan + LAEA4 + A7r (full size in my flickr [/URL]account)

Today's Sunrise from my Kitchen Window @ 210mm f10 ISO100
16216405704_e93c41bef2_b.jpg

Here's the bigger size just for fun
16216405704_4bfd826583_h.jpg

Fast hands aka quick draw "ricleo" ^_^ good buy bro nice sharp and bokeh is good also

hehe the lens is not too bad actually. quite a bargain for a sony FE lens.

AF is quick and accurate, IQ is already pretty good wide open at F2. corners sharp by F4.

The vignette at F2 is quite bad if you don't have the lens compensation enabled for JPGs, and for RAW the lightroom profile is not ready yet, but i found it to be quite easily compensated with a +9 / + 10 for distortion on adobe photoshop.

to me this is a great lens for holidays when you need AF for a passerby/waiter to help you take some pictures.

hehe the lens is not too bad actually. quite a bargain for a sony FE lens.

AF is quick and accurate, IQ is already pretty good wide open at F2. corners sharp by F4.

The vignette at F2 is quite bad if you don't have the lens compensation enabled for JPGs, and for RAW the lightroom profile is not ready yet, but i found it to be quite easily compensated with a +9 / + 10 for distortion on adobe photoshop.

to me this is a great lens for holidays when you need AF for a passerby/waiter to help you take some pictures.

how big it is mounted on A7 bro coz Minolta also have 20mm lens

A7II + LAEA4 and SAL20F28 in Melbourne
$Full Speed Ahead.jpg

16222024924_3326fd9d7f_b.jpg

A7 | Voigtlander Ultron 21/1.8 Asph​

nice shot as always bro. I love my CV21/1.8 it is always in my cam bag when I am out
Thank you, bro. This is a very good lens for A7 series, especially for landscape. If I don't have the CV 12/5.6 or have more time for landscape, I would have shot with this one more often. :)

Last edited:
Let's do some macro for the weekend.

In our own Net ...

16690458238_905cf082c5_b.jpg

Sony A7 | Pentax FA100/2.8 Macro | Nissin i40 Flash​

ha... although i am used to manual lenses.... using a relatively fast aperture AF lens walkning ard is quite liberating.

think this will be a good close up/wider angle street lens. camera at waist/chest level, AF shoot and go.