WTSell: Mirrorless - Sony Sony A7 RIII R3, Condition 8, RRS L-Plate, Box, Battery, Local Receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mncsnap

Feb 5, 2009
Singapore
www.moluminary.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Sony

Short Description: Sony A7 RIII R3, Condition 8, RRS L-Plate, Box, Battery, Local Receipt.

Price (S$): 1700

Detailed Description:
In very good condition without any physical or other defects. Mostly used for Landscape and Cityscapes and a body that continues to produce very good results.

Shutter count: 39,963
Locally purchased in Nov 2017.
The condition is stated as 8, however, passable as 9.
What's included: A7 RIII Body, RRS L-Plate, 1 battery, 3rd Party 2 Slot Charger, Box Manuals, unused strap and the original local purchase receipt.

Whatsapp link to chat with me (safe to click):
https://wa.me/90620111

Please bring your own SD Cards for testing as well as any primes, if you are a prime only shooter. Otherwise, you may test with my 16-35 or 35-150.

Some shots that were taken from the camera (though various lenses used, the body produces high dynamic range and very sharp pics):

While I could've kept my previous A7 R IV (without selling), I decided to keep the RIII all this time instead due to the versatility, dynamic range and NR capabilities of this body.

Viewing at Block 294A, Compassvale Boardwalk, Sengkang and I will try my best to accommodate a convenient time for the Buyer as much as possible. No obligation to buy unless fully satisfied. Welcome to drop by for viewing and testing.
Many thanks.

Condition of Item(s): 8

Name: Mohamed

Phone Number:

R III Sold. Very happy to meet a wonderful person today who's very knowledgeable and well versed in the art.
Thanks to everyone else who inquired too.

Status
Not open for further replies.