Sony A7 II

Go to west coast sony centre, they got a7ii..... according to lady boss there, no one bought this model yet...

Why not head down to Sony Centre? You can insert ur card, test with various lenses and bring back the images to compare :)

do they have the canon EF -> Emount adapter to test canons lens too ?

how much is sony A7 mark II with kit lens? what lens do they give? i asked Sony Store, the salesperson told me only sell the body.

The kit lens is 24-70mm. I think the RRP is 2149 body only and 2549 with kit lens.

hi all,

is there any free gift or PWP (battery, SD card...) coming with the new A7II? Looking into coming back to Sony again.

Thank you.

Michael

Lol Gratz! Enjoy!

Pocket burnt but happy yah? Congrats

I made a grave mistake but walking into a cam shop last Friday to have a look at it & walked out with an A7ii, 70-200mm & a A5100 (x'mas gift for in law). Burnt but happy :)

Wow thats quite a big sum of money. I 'merely' spent $2159 ($10 for screen protector) and I am feeling super pinched.

May i know where did you get the body

MS Colour Main Shop. :)

Lol Gratz! Enjoy!

Pocket burnt but happy yah? Congrats

I made a grave mistake but walking into a cam shop last Friday to have a look at it & walked out with an A7ii, 70-200mm & a A5100 (x'mas gift for in law). Burnt but happy :)

May i know where did you get the body

hi all,

is there any free gift or PWP (battery, SD card...) coming with the new A7II? Looking into coming back to Sony again.

Thank you.

Michael

Yes there is. Free gifts are 64GB Sony Card and a spare battery.

http://www.sony.com.sg/microsite/My...tml?hpid=a7ii-launch-promo:ms:home:mainbanner

Kit lens should be 28-70.
\

Yep yep, sorry for not remembering it. Called up Sony at IMM, the sales person mentioned that stock will come on Friday.

Wow thats quite a big sum of money. I 'merely' spent $2159 ($10 for screen protector) and I am feeling super pinched...

It was a lot money money. 1st time and probably the last time. 70-200mm & A5100 were something I had in plan...A7ii was the surprise purchase :)

Think so too...if I keep hanging around here ..... :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Last edited:
Guys, 2 question + 1 rant;

1) Screen protector - can't seem to find one specially made for A7 II. Would an A7 one fit? Thinking of buying those tempered glass type.

2) L-plate - thinking of buying an universal L-plate from eBay or should I wait for the specially made one for A7 II. Would an universal L-plate be a good fit?

Phase One Express (or Pro) (for Sony): Still no RAW support for A7 II...

Interested in your opinion since you use A7 with 85mm lens. Say if I'm interested in outdoor portrait shoot with 85mm will focusing be difficult and very slow since magnification is going to be very jerky? Been thinking of going for a lighter setup but seems DSLR is unavoidable.

I find it ok. focus peaking is quite easy if you are using a sharper / more contrasty lens like the zeiss 85 1.4 or canon FD 85 1.2L.

I find it ok. focus peaking is quite easy if you are using a sharper / more contrasty lens like the zeiss 85 1.4 or canon FD 85 1.2L.

Cool!!! Reserve one copy, if stock is here, can collect tomorrow. ha ha