Sony A55 .. Dpreview Gold award!!!!

No, going to JiuZhaiGou, Chengdu China. Sold part of my m43 system and still selling to jump ship......:);)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiuzhaigou_Valley

Oh... I thought m4/3 is a nice system. I really like it a lot until Sony release NEX series. But in the end, did not buy either system, as I have quite a lot of lens in A-mount, really don't feel like buying into a different mount system.

Maybe you want to hold it for a bit longer?

m43 is quite good but I prefer a fast AF tracking specially on video. :)

Honestly I would prefer A580 but they goona launch it later.....aiyah later have to buy & sell again.....

Oh... I thought m4/3 is a nice system. I really like it a lot until Sony release NEX series. But in the end, did not buy either system, as I have quite a lot of lens in A-mount, really don't feel like buying into a different mount system.

Last edited:

You can always sell me your A-mount system bro.

A900 = $900
24-70= $70
70-200= $200
70-400= $400

Not bad hor. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

m43 is quite good but I prefer a fast AF tracking specially on video. :)

Honestly I would prefer A580 but they goona launch it later.....aiyah later have to buy & sell again.....

I would have suggested that you used the M43 on your trip and switched over only when you came back... if you use your DSLR only for snap shots leaving it only in P mode all the time, then it probably doesn't matter. But if you demand more from the camera, you would have probably wanted to spend more time getting use the camera and the way it handles and exposes before taking it on a trip... anyway have fun with buying and selling if that's what you like...

Maybe m43 not up to my expectation. Coz used to have Nikon D90 with Tokina 12-24mm f4, Sigma 30mm f1.4, Nikon 50mm f1.4, Nikon 85mm f1.8, Nikon 105mm f2 DC, Nikon 180mm f2.8, Sigma 150mm f2.8 HSM Macro, Tamron 17-50mm f2.8, Tamron 28-75mm f2.8, Nikon 70-300mm f4.5-5.6 VR.....sold everything left with Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 now...will be selling soon.... :embrass:

I would have suggested that you used the M43 on your trip and switched over only when you came back... if you use your DSLR only for snap shots leaving it only in P mode all the time, then it probably doesn't matter. But if you demand more from the camera, you would have probably wanted to spend more time getting use the camera and the way it handles and exposes before taking it on a trip... anyway have fun with buying and selling if that's what you like...

Last edited:
Wait for the MO for a better deal bro. ;)

Definately will follow your excellent advise bro, :thumbsup:

Original plan was for wife to get A33 and for me to sneak an A55 into the dry cabinet when she's not looking, ...then some poisonous fellow went and started this thread: :bsmilie:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=754245

Hmmm, now to poison her to get the A55 instead and 'upgrade' my A500 early next year. :devil:

I don't mind getting the A55 too to complement my A700.

The EVF implementation is well thought of - I wouldn't need to remove my view to change settings.

I like that, at least I think control wise is flexible enough to use even though lack certain dedicated buttons of the A700 and focus-assist light on body.

Last edited:
No, going to JiuZhaiGou, Chengdu China. Sold part of my m43 system and still selling to jump ship......:);)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiuzhaigou_Valley

Before 2008 earthquake, i was there. Is a nice place especially end of Aug / beginning Sept. Also the other place is HuanLong, think it will be the same trip.