Sony A33

haven't tried such yet bro if happen we go to the same outing can bring your tamron 1.4x me want to try =)

tks

Sure ! ...no problemo ! :thumbsup:

But bring along your fastest lense ! ...else if no sunny weather, you'll be AF hunting the whole day ! :bsmilie:

...ermm, when and where's your next outing ? ...I'll try to tag along too ;)

Sure ! ...no problemo ! :thumbsup:

But bring along your fastest lense ! ...else if no sunny weather, you'll be AF hunting the whole day ! :bsmilie:

...ermm, when and where's your next outing ? ...I'll try to tag along too ;)

my fastest lens only 50mm f1.8 or Tammy 1750f2.8 and the tokina 80200 f2.8 but dont want to bring this monster lens else back ache afterwards

Just bought my first dslr A33 ytd :)

hi guys... just sold my a350 and got myself a a33 for my upcoming trip to maldives =)

anyway a quick question.. i know there's issue between sigma and a33, my 30 f1.4 is not working gotta fix that.. but what about tamron's 17-50mm? when i have the tammy on, the shake warning is always on.. is that normal?

thanks in advance! =)

hi guys... just sold my a350 and got myself a a33 for my upcoming trip to maldives =)

anyway a quick question.. i know there's issue between sigma and a33, my 30 f1.4 is not working gotta fix that.. but what about tamron's 17-50mm? when i have the tammy on, the shake warning is always on.. is that normal?

thanks in advance! =)

I have A33 + Tamron 17-50 and I dont see that very often unless I am in dim or poor lighting.. have you switch on the SSS?

Just got myself an A33!! ^_^

but the thing is that, the 8gb ms stick that comes with it is faulty.. the camera keep asking me to reinsert the card.. Sian.. needa bring it down to the shop tomorrow~

Just got myself an A33!! ^_^

but the thing is that, the 8gb ms stick that comes with it is faulty.. the camera keep asking me to reinsert the card.. Sian.. needa bring it down to the shop tomorrow~

Tough luck...What brand is the card?

I have acquired a Sigma 70-300mm lens and the previous owner had it calibrated for his A550 by the service center. When I try it on my A33, I seldom can get the AF to lock on and the green light keeps flashing. Does this mean its related to the compatibility issue and need to get it re-calibrated for the A33?

I have acquired a Sigma 70-300mm lens and the previous owner had it calibrated for his A550 by the service center. When I try it on my A33, I seldom can get the AF to lock on and the green light keeps flashing. Does this mean its related to the compatibility issue and need to get it re-calibrated for the A33?

Yes, it must calibrated for SLT-compability
Sigma offer free calibration for SLT cams, call them!

Could be, yup. sigma announced compatibility issues.

hey guys, when i zoom in my a33 kit lens (18-55mm) , i need to use a bit of strength to turn the zoom ring. This has resulted the camera from jerking. :(
Are all the kit lens experiencing the same phenomena?

i tried using canon eos 550 and their zoom ring for their kit lens (18-55mm) is very very smooth. is it because sony kit lens is made in plastic?:confused:

Erm.. Mine turns smoothly.. so ya.. maybe its your set.. you might want to use it for a few more days and see how it goes?

hey guys, when i zoom in my a33 kit lens (18-55mm) , i need to use a bit of strength to turn the zoom ring. This has resulted the camera from jerking. :(
Are all the kit lens experiencing the same phenomena?

i tried using canon eos 550 and their zoom ring for their kit lens (18-55mm) is very very smooth. is it because sony kit lens is made in plastic?:confused:

I have a spare 18-55 and it zooms smoothly

acutally its been there since day 1..

Damn i should have tested it and return it back to the shop on the very day i bought it.

mine is smooth too.. did u drop or knock it?