Song with the lyrics "round and round"

Status
Not open for further replies.

WuffRuff

Jan 10, 2007
opp. East Coast Park
I'm looking for this song... it has the lyrics "round and round" and I know the tune (but cannot put down tune in words :( ). I don't know the song title or artist name... just know this line and not sure about the lyrics except for "round and round".

Anyway, if anyone knows of a song with the lyrics "round and round", can you pls post song title and artist?

Can anyone also recommend a song to go with a video of a dog running round and round a spinning wheel?

Thanks.

Wibblo

Oct 12, 2006
could it have something like "I get up..." and "round and round" is repeated twice like "round and round, round and round"?

LOTUSfairy

Staff member
Oct 10, 2006
Serangoon
Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band

"I heat up, I can't cool down
You got me spinnin'
'Round and 'round
'Round and 'round and 'round it goes
Where it stops nobody knows "

but i dun see dog spinning leh..:bsmilie:

Wibblo

Oct 12, 2006
Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band

"I heat up, I can't cool down
You got me spinnin'
'Round and 'round
'Round and 'round and 'round it goes
Where it stops nobody knows "

but i dun see dog spinning leh..:bsmilie:
great..was thinking of this song...had wanted to type in.."in the days of abracadabra period"..didn't realise it was this in my head too..

lsisaxon

Nov 29, 2004
I'm looking for this song... it has the lyrics "round and round" and I know the tune (but cannot put down tune in words :( ). I don't know the song title or artist name... just know this line and not sure about the lyrics except for "round and round".

Anyway, if anyone knows of a song with the lyrics "round and round", can you pls post song title and artist?

Can anyone also recommend a song to go with a video of a dog running round and round a spinning wheel?

Thanks.
This is another song with "round and round" in the lyrics.
Chubby Checker - Let's Twist Again
[vid]K5PqydMA1kA[/vid]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom