Something for Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

chngpe01

Staff member
After seeing some recent nasty post on newbies. I have decided to do something to help the newbies here. Afterall I was a newbie in CS before and this place has help me to be what I am. ( http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=271555 )

I will be conducting a small session for newbies, (ok really newbies) and it is Free

It will be conducted at a studio in 23 Tessensohn Road
Pax: 10 newbies
Camera: Digicam, no SLR, Med Format etc
Brand Any Brand (Yes not confined to Nikon - please bring your manual along)
Date and Time 27 Apr (To Be Confirmed) 5.30pm to 9pm

Programme:

5.30pm - 6.30pm - Buy me makan at Ah Lam Noodle :) :bsmilie:
6.30pm - 9pm - going thru the basics eg exposure, composition etc

No notes will be given. BRING SOME OF YOUR PICS FOR DISCUSSION DO NOT BE SHY
Subsequent session to be confirm, later depending on this sesssion but probably an outdoor practical

For the newbies... do join if you can, you will learn a lot from PE.

Me first........a 38yr old newbie.......:embrass: :embrass:

very noble of u chngpe01, :thumbsup:

Newbie here interested too :) Can it be bit later by any chance? I come 6.30 and treat u supper at 9pm instead lah:bsmilie:

Anyway...nice of you to do this :thumbsup:

newbie interested here too, up for chngpe :thumbsup:
27th is a friday.

good one there

newbies will be a pro one day, just need a stepping stone.

hi im super newbie ! with powershot A400.. haha. i was in photographic society in jc but i learnt nuts.. ): how do i go abt signing up? let me know! :)

hi is it possible to be on a wkend instead? i happen to be working on tt day.. darn.. of all days ):

For those who are interested can maybe just a list first. place your cs nick there and from here, things can be arranged and co-ordinated.

1)
2)

For those who are interested can maybe just a list first. place your cs nick there and from here, things can be arranged and co-ordinated.

1)
2)

1) kapooh/karen

me first .. :) but preferably not on 27th.. 28th/29th (wkends) wld be preferred.

tks in adv for this noble cause ! (to save the pros from getting sore eyes looking at my pics.. lol)

1) kapooh/karen
2) jusnapit

I am keen/available to be helper/assistant unless I have last minute travel plans. Cheers.

1) kapooh/karen

me first .. :) but preferably not on 27th.. 28th/29th (wkends) wld be preferred.

tks in adv for this noble cause ! (to save the pros from getting sore eyes looking at my pics.. lol)

come on.. what getting eye sore.... its good to see new people who are interested in the arts of photography. thats something most of the members here can do is to get everyone interested and started. ;)

come on.. what getting eye sore.... its good to see new people who are interested in the arts of photography. thats something most of the members here can do is to get everyone interested and started. ;)

thank you for the encouragement! ive just posted my FIRST EVER post here in CS.. haha. do give me some pointers, glenn! :)

Welome aboard

Lets make it on Sat at 10am. Sat 28.
Program will have the makan later :)
This session will not be a typical "teaching" session but more of interactive sharing.

Microcosm and a few Superusers and friends will around to help out.

So far we have 3 members. Don't be shy, I know it will be a good experience

1) kapooh/karen
2) jusnapit

PE, if you don't mind, I will link this to my section and encourage some of the folks to join in ok? There are quite a number of new photographers in that section.

Status
Not open for further replies.