Some questions on S5 Pro

wow Richard you become fuji new spokesmen *thumbs up! i do encounter wad you mentioned abt the WB also. after tt i fed up shoot AWB. my S5pro gets it right 90% of the time!

You still have S5 Pro? I thought you sold and regret? Anyway if regret there is one more available right now.

okay....I seem to have some problem with my S5pro now. It seems like the flash hot shoe is a bit loose (the flash can tilt forwards and backwards) causing it to flash like a maniac after any movement causing it to tilt, I dont have a second body to test if the flash is the problem. Plus, I am using my batt grip and the battery slot on the right sometimes doesnt detect the battery.

Any ideas? Or any idea how much repairing it would cost? Fujifilm service center only opens on weekdays which mean i might even have to take a leave or something to go and repair it. Pretty troublesome! Batt grip used to work fine. But i did not check the flash hotshoe as i didnt have a flash then.

Thanks again guys!

I think it is best way is to bring it down to the service centre or alternatively you can try The Camera Hospital at Sunshine Plaza #01-67, Tel: 63360025.

okay....I seem to have some problem with my S5pro now. It seems like the flash hot shoe is a bit loose (the flash can tilt forwards and backwards) causing it to flash like a maniac after any movement causing it to tilt, I dont have a second body to test if the flash is the problem. Plus, I am using my batt grip and the battery slot on the right sometimes doesnt detect the battery.

Any ideas? Or any idea how much repairing it would cost? Fujifilm service center only opens on weekdays which mean i might even have to take a leave or something to go and repair it. Pretty troublesome! Batt grip used to work fine. But i did not check the flash hotshoe as i didnt have a flash then.

Thanks again guys!

same problem but with my d700
u got to change the whole hot shoe
i think probably cost much more than nikon service center