Some pics from Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoswho

Jan 27, 2006
Hey guys,

Just came back from Spain and I must say, it was fantastic!

Anyway, it's my first time posting photos in any forum, and would love to improve my photography skills. All comments are welcome!

P1050477.JPG

1. The Divine Cathedral

P1050676.JPG

2. The Modern and Old (2000 year old bridge built by the Romans)

P1050799.JPG

3. The Entrance

P1040802.JPG

4. Brillance in Modern Architecture

P1050684.JPG

5. Stairway to Fortress

#1 seems like the building abit slanted?

maybe can try to increase the contrast for your photos. :D

i will be on my way to europe coming end of month, hopefully can take some nice spring photos.

Hi,
Welcome to clubsnap! nice pictures but maybe you could crop out the right most part of #1. The dark part is very distracting.

welcome to the world of lumixer.
join us for PLUG...........too improve urself
hope to see u in the next PLUG

Cheers ;)

dominator said:
#1 seems like the building abit slanted?

maybe can try to increase the contrast for your photos. :D

i will be on my way to europe coming end of month, hopefully can take some nice spring photos.

Yup try to up contrast using software and not the FZ5 in cam processing. I once used 'vivid' mode for pic quality during the sentosa PLUG, no doubt pic is more contrasty than normal. but the noise level increase! dunno wat happened in-cam but dun tink i will use that setting again.

StanGetz said:
Yup try to up contrast using software and not the FZ5 in cam processing. I once used 'vivid' mode for pic quality during the sentosa PLUG, no doubt pic is more contrasty than normal. but the noise level increase! dunno wat happened in-cam but dun tink i will use that setting again.

Awesome! you guys are fantastic and thank you so much for your comments and compliments.

I would love to join to you guys in PLUG, learning some tricks and tips from current Lumix and ex-Lumix users.

Some other:
P1040550.JPG

P1040835.JPG

P1050571.JPG

P1050481.JPG

P1050038.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.