Some pics from Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoswho

Jan 27, 2006
Hey guys,

Just came back from Spain and I must say, it was fantastic!

Anyway, it's my first time posting photos in any forum, and would love to improve my photography skills. All comments are welcome!

1. The Divine Cathedral

2. The Modern and Old (2000 year old bridge built by the Romans)

3. The Entrance

4. Brillance in Modern Architecture

5. Stairway to Fortress

dominator

Mar 7, 2005
Amazon Forest
#1 seems like the building abit slanted?

maybe can try to increase the contrast for your photos. :D

i will be on my way to europe coming end of month, hopefully can take some nice spring photos.

dts_spawn

Jun 24, 2005
Hi,
Welcome to clubsnap! nice pictures but maybe you could crop out the right most part of #1. The dark part is very distracting.

FZ5owner

May 28, 2005
paradise
welcome to the world of lumixer.
join us for PLUG...........too improve urself
hope to see u in the next PLUG

Cheers ;)

StanGetz

Mar 29, 2005
stangetz82.multiply.com
dominator said:
#1 seems like the building abit slanted?

maybe can try to increase the contrast for your photos. :D

i will be on my way to europe coming end of month, hopefully can take some nice spring photos.

Yup try to up contrast using software and not the FZ5 in cam processing. I once used 'vivid' mode for pic quality during the sentosa PLUG, no doubt pic is more contrasty than normal. but the noise level increase! dunno wat happened in-cam but dun tink i will use that setting again.

whoswho

Jan 27, 2006
StanGetz said:
Yup try to up contrast using software and not the FZ5 in cam processing. I once used 'vivid' mode for pic quality during the sentosa PLUG, no doubt pic is more contrasty than normal. but the noise level increase! dunno wat happened in-cam but dun tink i will use that setting again.
Awesome! you guys are fantastic and thank you so much for your comments and compliments.

I would love to join to you guys in PLUG, learning some tricks and tips from current Lumix and ex-Lumix users.

whoswho

Jan 27, 2006
Some other:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom