Some news from China - FF,MX-1, K01...

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
泡泡网数码相机频道4月20日 2013年第十六届P&E影像器材大展在京举办。笔者在展会现场对宾得理光公司董事长兼总监理柴田智贺先生进行了一次简短的专访,了解宾得理光公司的最新动态。

专访内容:

Q:以复古造型和精致纯铜外壳为亮点的宾得MX-1已经上市2周时间了,请问这款机器现在的销量情况如何?

A:虽然上市时间短,但经销商数量的增多,对于此款机型的销量起到了正面作用。所以,销量还是不错的。

Q:宾得MX-1采用1200万像素1/1.7英寸CMOS传感器,但近期理光发布了一款APS-C画幅的紧凑型专业数码相机。想问下宾得是否在未来也会发布一款类似MX1风格的机器?

A:由于产品线的不断调整,宾得对于APS-C尺寸的紧凑型专业相机正在计划之中。

Q:在微单相机这块,宾得曾发布过K-01,Q和Q10这类相机。而K-01附有艺术创意的外形也吸引了不少的目光。但由于上市价格过高,能接受的消费者并不多。而后K-01又经历了一次大幅度降价,但实际销量并没有明显提升。我想问宾得之所以停产宾得K-01是否因为它定价过高,销量不好才出此下策?

A:恰恰相反,宾得K-01的销量很好,甚至供不应求。

Q:宾得在微单相机这块有什么布局?

A:微单相机已占领了一部分的市场份额,接下去我们会研发饼干镜头并开发和优化K卡口镜头来满足市场需要。

Q:宾得是否已在研发全画幅单反相机?

A:2年前已有记者问过我关于全画幅单反相机的事情。我现在可以说,宾得的全画幅单反相机已在研发之中,并会是一款与众不同的全画幅。

Q:宾得645D在专业领域的市场份额是否有收到来自尼康D800高像素全幅单反的冲击?

A:宾得645D是一款定位非常明确的机器,它针对专业人群而设计。尼康D800高像素单反相机则没有明确的定位,对于宾得645D的冲击并不大。

好的,感谢柴田智贺先生接受我们的采访。期待在不久后能看到更多宾得理光优秀的数码相机产品与消费者见面。■

原帖地址: P&E2013?? ?ò?_-

以前采访小柴的时候,对于有没有全幅,这货总是支支吾吾,不便透露什么的...这次终于敢说了!

Let me try:

Interview of Bubble Digital Camera Channel on 20 Apr 2013 at the 16th P&E Photographic Equipment Exhibition in Beijing. The reporter interviewed Pentax-Ricoh Chairman/CEO to understand the company's latest developments.

Q: The retro-styled MX-1 has been on the market for 2 weeks, how have the sales been?
A: While it has been in the market for a short time, but the number of dealers asking for the camera is increasing. Not too bad.

Q: The MX-1 uses a 12 megapixel 1/1.7 inch CMOS sensor. Recently Ricoh released professional compact camera with APS-C sized sensor. We would like to find out if there are plans for a MX-1 styled camera with this larger sensor size?
A: We are continually reviewing our production plans and a Pentax compact with APS-C sensor is being planned.

Q: In terms of mirrorless cameras, Pentax has released the K-01, Q and Q10. The creative design and exterior of the K-01 has attracted much attention, but consumers cannot accept the steep price. The K-01's price was then reduced significantly, but this did not improve sales volume. Did Pentax discontinue the K-01 because of the overpricing and poor sales?
A: Actually, the K-01 has been selling well, even to the point where supply cannot keep up!

Q: What does Pentax have planned for mirrorless cameras?
A: Mirrorless cameras already hold a significant portion of the market share. We will continue to push for pancake lenses and optimization of the K-mount to meet market's demands.

Q: Is Pentax going to release a full frame camera?
A: 2 years ago a reporter asked me about this. We have been working on a full-frame camera and it will be a distinctive one.

Q: Has the Pentax 645D's position in the professional market been impacted by the challenge of the Nikon D800?
A: The Pentax 645D is a niche product and is designed for professionals. The D800 on the other hand is not clearly positioned as a professional product, so it has not impacted the 645D much.

We will continue to push for pancake lenses and optimization of the K-mount lenses to meet market's demands.

You translated it accurately. Only missed out one word ;p

during the film days, pentax is very great.. so i still belive they have a great technical team. as camera is about technical stuff..

i am really curious abt the FF body.. keep it up! competition is always good, always good to have more choices..

im so happy that they will continue support k-mount! :)

Distinctive FF coming. OmG ..

100 color full frame

Maybe have doremon n hello kitty FF edition

Maybe have doremon n hello kitty FF edition

or transparent FF edition :D

OpTkQxELyQJPulR2tiUB0jl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

Pentax DSLR Transparent Bodies and Cutaways

Distinctive?

*prays*
Let it be exactly like LX or Super A, only digital, even if without an LCD screen..
*end prayers*

Distinctive?

*prays*
Let it be exactly like LX or Super A, only digital, even if without an LCD screen..
*end prayers*

An LX-1, a digital version LX with a big viewfinder and super quality EVF so we don't need a back LCD screen. That's gonna be unique :D

An LX-1, a digital version LX with a big viewfinder and super quality EVF so we don't need a back LCD screen. That's gonna be unique :D

Oh Frank... Don't nudge my ranting mode on about Pentax. Haha!

But yea.. Nothing beats the feeling of then film camera. I just want my Super A to have a digital back.. No LCD to preview also I don't mind.. I seldom review my photos anyway..
Just aim, compose nicely and fire!

Go home and review... Pixel peeping sure takes the fun out of photography. Haha!

OP, then it'll be light leak FF (just like the Canon Mk3) but with style. :)

light leak can also means instant high key studio portraits shoots anywhere ...wow very distinctive design indeed cos u don't have to buy studio strobes anymore...

Just have to get this though off my brain. I do think that Pentax Ricoh does have a chance now to really make something different as they are not totally "burdened" by a large number of full-frame lens line-up. I don't know what Ricoh is thinking but personally, I feel camera bodies make more profits than lenses in this digital age.
How about:
- a mirrorless full-frame in a compact body (new mount with shorter flange distance, learning from K-01),
- with excellent EVF, allowing focus peaking in viewfinder,
- adapter to fully support K mount lenses,
- other adapters to full/partial support to EF & F mounts lenses by Tokina,
This would open up the market to those who already invested in other systems and Ricoh can take time in coming up with more full-frame lenses.
Eventually, those who bought the body only will also consider buying its native mount lenses to complement its native functions and remain compact.

Some of us here prefer something with an Optical View Finder rather than mirrorless . . . and the native K mount where we all have invested in the Pentax lenses.

Adapters out there now only work in manual mode not in AF.

What you are thinking is more of a Nex-type of camera, not the K-01 which is a K mount camera.

K mount compatible is a must. I had camp a small but delightful collection of K mount films lens waiting for FF to happen.