Solutions to keep anger, sadness and frustration at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
should ask glenn to go find a egypt camel toe...

eeeeeeeeeee.... den kill me instead.... go launch a signal and call the Sentinels in and kill me !!!
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:bigeyes: * look up * :bigeyes:

U evil... but then again, i was about to tell them to use acid instead... :devil:

u must specify la..

Corrosive acid, will cause itch only

Concentrated Acid..... heh. burn it off ! melt it !

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

You guys definitely very evil! :devil:

oh i know liao..

Flesh eating bacteria !!!!!!

wah.. this one is ultimate liao....

21st century.. use Bioweapons liao... hahaha...

Don't know what has LindaChew done? :bsmilie:

hmm i also dunno leh..

suddenly i feel very gulity...

lindachew. u can have my backside as compensation.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yeah yeah... find someone to target... maybe u can write about your life in clubsnap, then after that i'll go write about your blog going... why why why, why is it that there is idiot using the same system as me... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

later that blog end up in the news :think::think:

Hi ,

Try hydro - therapy . To quote an article that I once read : " To humans, hydrotherapy has an calming effect. Before we were born, we spent 9 - 10 mths swimming in the womb. The aquatic surrounding gives us an safe, secure and calming feeling as if we are in our mum's womb."

4yrs back , I took up scuba diving. AFAIK, I'm the lousiest swimmer among my friends. Nonetheless, I took up the diving course with a buddy. And I had never look back since. After each diving trip, I can feel my body and soul recharged . Especially if you combine diving with underwater photography.

If you are not so comfortable in water, maybe you can start with swimming more regularly 1st.

Cheers.

there are people here who refuse to get into water.. hydrophobia..

Don't know what has LindaChew done? :bsmilie:

How not to? She is more popular here than Miss Wee... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.