So........ common

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccplim

Jan 6, 2004
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
Like what the title says, nothing unusual. Just a few common birds to share around.

Pic #1
22012005-001.jpg

Pic #2
22012005-003.jpg

Pic #3
22012005-004.jpg

Pic #4
22012005-005.jpg

Pic #5
22012005-011.jpg

Thanks for sharing, good to see you are shooting more often. :)

love the duckie shot! :lovegrin: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bonfire said:
Thanks for sharing, good to see you are shooting more often. :)

Thanks bro! Work has taken up much of my time lately :( So, whenever I have the spare time, die die also must go and shoot :)

icarus said:
love the duckie shot! :lovegrin: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks bro! Didn't see your postings lately?

Seems like you have got the 12-24. If got the chance, would like to give it a try.

yep .. thanks for sharing =) ... i like no. 4 alot =)

Love the pigeon and the duck :)

ccplim said:
Thanks bro! Didn't see your postings lately?

Seems like you have got the 12-24. If got the chance, would like to give it a try.

Sigh, too busy to go bird shooting lately, but might be going to the zoo during the CNY break to snap :D

Hey no problem bro, feel free to try the 12-24. But mine is the sigma one hehee no money to get the nikon one... Here are some of the pics taken last week with it : www.pbase.com/testking10/outing :D

Garion said:
Bro,

Nice job, esp the last two shots. But I think time to clean ur sensor liao. ;)

You are right man! It's time for a sensor clean up. Have not clean it ever since I got it 2 years back :embrass:

icarus said:
Sigh, too busy to go bird shooting lately, but might be going to the zoo during the CNY break to snap :D

Hey no problem bro, feel free to try the 12-24. But mine is the sigma one hehee no money to get the nikon one... Here are some of the pics taken last week with it : www.pbase.com/testking10/outing :D

Hope to see some pics from you soon :)

I have actually been looking at the Sigma 12-24 too but didn't get it previously because of the protruding front element.

I like #4 and #5. The duck shot is sharp as compared to the rest.

jbma said:
I like #4 and #5. The duck shot is sharp as compared to the rest.

I am suspecting that the other birds might be too far for the lens to get a sharp focus due to the small focusing area.

ccplim said:
Hope to see some pics from you soon :)

I have actually been looking at the Sigma 12-24 too but didn't get it previously because of the protruding front element.

Hehe its not as bad as it seems... it just needs a little extra care thats all :)

icarus said:
Hehe its not as bad as it seems... it just needs a little extra care thats all :)

Hopefully I can be that "careful" when I need to change lens in double quick time :sweat:

Good shots there ccplim =)
I have yet to have a shot at collared kingfishers, does anyone know where they are most commonly found? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.