Smith St

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the website you're using for your pictures don't support hotlinking to this forum, do consider using the CS gallery http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=94574 :)

interesting that you shot this at a time in the rainy night when there weren't much activities. good use of street signs to lead the viewer into knowing the name of the place.

however i think the cropping away of the street sign's post makes the sign look like cut and pasted into the frame. other problematic areas include the lack of a clear subject of focus, with so many elements scattered over the frame, and also the blowing of highlights on the banners.

can consider taking a few steps back to include a more complete sign post, and more of the tree canopy to form a frame within the frame. and maybe a slightly lower angle to exagerrate the building form. otherwise as it is now, the frame is somewhat unexciting.

a wider crop without the leaves.
i like the overall feel, but for the lack of focus.

Thanks for all ur comments

The image isn't cropped. I just can't stand further back to capture the whole sign as there was uncle sitting on stairs if i remember correctly eating durian. i'm just a bit not friendly with the smell of durian:( . And the building behind was going for a renovation so there were fences too.

i guess i could wait a little longer until the street is all clear....

Status
Not open for further replies.