Slcc_cc_230706

Status
Not open for further replies.
westwest/pro image

original.jpg

for ur monitor.....see if it helps to pump the exposure....:)

I dont think is undereposed here. My monitor look fine leh! ;) I find that you have better comtrol of your dof than your previous posting. This is your new toy liao bro!

Bobman said:
This is nothing about technical aspect. One thing bothers me is (I hope AM would not say I jumped into conclusion again :) ):

Is this the dress suppose to be (splitted to side ways?) or is she lifting up the skirt? ...

I am learning how to comment, so I make any mistake, shoot me. I will take it as learning. If you ask me to post my photos, sure if CS allow me to post Nude. :)
Thanks for the snide remark. Your wish is fulfilled. I won't say you are jumping to conclusions because you have made a point to preceed your comments with a question thereby making it clear that your following comments are based on an assumptiion.
As for posting photos, many have posted links to nude photos in their site and you have shown us you know how to in your posts in the "Workshop/Studio shoots" section. On the other hand, you have been participating in others' organised shoots. Surely, you would have some keepers from those shoots which you could post if you wanted to. Take for instance, equipped with a "white lens" and more than 4 hours with 7 models at the Charby's recent shoot here:
KM-127.jpg

Iirc, it was not a nude shoot.
I am sure we all would be keen to learn from the pics of a pro studio-owner. But then the choice is yours whether to share with others your expertise or not.;

AncientMariner said:
Thanks for the snide remark. Your wish is fulfilled. ....

touchy, touchy. Bobman must have stepped on a raw nerve, but which one, I wonder. :dunno:

Deadpoet said:
touchy, touchy. Bobman must have stepped on a raw nerve, but which one, I wonder. :dunno:

There is no malice intended.
Since he made reference to me, I was just replying to Bobman and really anxious to learn.

AncientMariner said:
Thanks for the snide remark. Your wish is fulfilled. I won't say you are jumping to conclusions because you have made a point to preceed your comments with a question thereby making it clear that your following comments are based on an assumptiion.
As for posting photos, many have posted links to nude photos in their site and you have shown us you know how to in your posts in the "Workshop/Studio shoots" section.

Now cannot liao, Photobucket kenna ban for nudes and so are m0n0beautee :(

On the other hand, you have been participating in others' organised shoots. Surely, you would have some keepers from those shoots which you could post if you wanted to. Take for instance, equipped with a "white lens" and more than 4 hours with 7 models at the Charby's recent shoot here:

Aiyo, y old liao cannot wait. Want to take my pix now wanna see my pix.

Iirc, it was not a nude shoot.
I am sure we all would be keen to learn from the pics of a pro studio-owner. But then the choice is yours whether to share with others your expertise or not.;

That's insulting to call me a pro, just pro!!! I expect something better than that :angry:

Next time if you want to take my photo tell me liao, I will pose siew siew for you. Sucks model like me only sucks photographer will take....oops! Not you hor.

Deadpoet said:

Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DP, dun anyhow say touch, touch. I begining to rub, rub......:bsmilie:

AncientMariner said:
There is no malice intended.
Since he made reference to me, I was just replying to Bobman and really anxious to learn.

And with a photo of your 'Teacher' issit???

next model....:)
original.jpg

Bobman said:
Now cannot liao, Photobucket kenna ban for nudes and so are m0n0beautee :(

Aiyo, y old liao cannot wait. Want to take my pix now wanna see my pix.

That's insulting to call me a pro, just pro!!! I expect something better than that :angry:

Next time if you want to take my photo tell me liao, I will pose siew siew for you. Sucks model like me only sucks photographer will take....oops! Not you hor.
Sure, I suck at photography but I do have results, lousy as they are to show my progress or lack thereof. More importantly, I don't hide behind false statements. Don't you know award winning pics are not confined to nudes and many are portraits of people with weather-beaten faces, unkempt hair and crumpled clothes?
Btw, I didn't asked for your pics. You are the one who invited people to ask you to show your pics in this thread.

As for your other comments in post 28, Well, teacher, I remember Dale Carnegie once said something to the effect that any fool can still teach me a thing or two.
A camera is just a tool and photography skills are just an means to an end. Besides your "specialty" nude pics, and artistic pics, there are a lot more practical uses. They are great recording instruments. That pic of yours was posted merely to debunk the impression you are trying to give that you only do nude and cannot post because of clubsnap regulations. Now that there's no denying you do use your camera other than to snap nude pics, can I assume you are avoiding replying to my "testimony" because you are not prepared to share your pics with us? Of course, I did say that that is your prerogative and will not insist since it's your credibility being questioned.

AncientMariner said:
Sure, I suck at photography but I do have results, lousy as they are to show my progress or lack thereof. More importantly, I don't hide behind false statements. Don't you know award winning pics are not confined to nudes and many are portraits of people with weather-beaten faces, unkempt hair and crumpled clothes?
Btw, I didn't asked for your pics. You are the one who invited people to ask you to show your pics in this thread.

As for your other comments in post 28, Well, teacher, I remember Dale Carnegie once said something to the effect that any fool can still teach me a thing or two.
A camera is just a tool and photography skills are just an means to an end. Besides your "specialty" nude pics, and artistic pics, there are a lot more practical uses. They are great recording instruments. That pic of yours was posted merely to debunk the impression you are trying to give that you only do nude and cannot post because of clubsnap regulations. Now that there's no denying you do use your camera other than to snap nude pics, can I assume you are avoiding replying to my "testimony" because you are not prepared to share your pics with us? Of course, I did say that that is your prerogative and will not insist since it's your credibility being questioned.

Assumptions! Assumptions! Assumptions! Why like to twist here and there and come back to square one. As to one very interesting question: 'I don't hide behind false statements', when you ask me for coffee anytime and I pm you twice for meet up for coffee, did you ever response??? Don't talk about credibility then.

OT! OT! OT! You are good at using the English language and you sure know how to twist and turn and rearranged those ABCs in different styles....

'You are the one who invited people to ask you to show your pics in this thread.'

What are you talking about. I am just saying that if you want to see my photos, I only want to show nudes, can or not??? Can a roti prata says if you wanna eat, I only can serve you roti prata. Are you telling me that you are going to tell the roti prata man all your bullshits.

What Carnegie or what tauluapne, doesn't matter? Whether you can learn from a fool or not, you also can learn from a dog, be obedient. :)

oH DEAr, my thread becomes 'words fighting ground'.......:confused:

dear friends, love photographys, enjoy photographys, learn photographys, fight for photographys, i can see it is happen in our hearts and minds. all of us would like be pro, or feel some satisfactory of your works, either taking it a recording manner in artist way, or pure for the sick of recording, camera is always a good tool. No doubt.

friendship is not easily found. be lover of photography. sometime when we are working on photographys, it may results an attitude of selfish-ness. Someone may like to hide inside a room, appreciate nice photos, or hide all bad photos from all. Either of us, we all like this hobby, or be proud of it. I learn and make a lot of friends, this is why i like this forum.

I am person who willingly accept varies opinions, either is it useful for improvement, or given a very subjective point. Try to find out what is 'nice' in your mind or others. Many threads, we can learn, either bad or good, we are live with it.

Happy shooting~! All the best!

heheheh.....does look a bit pear-ish.:)

Deadpoet said:
Good play on bokeh, I like it. That, unfortunately is about all I like with both pictures. Whoever came up with this outfit ought to have his/her brain (the creative and asethetic center) re-examine. For a photographer to accept this out fit, well, see the previous sentence. Forget about the short not matching the top etc etc, just ONE simple thing, the outfit made the model looked like a BIG pear. Not flattering at all.

By the way, who did the make up? It absolutely did not work with the outfit. What are those sliver shinny thing underneath the model's eye???? For a black or dark color party dress, maybe, for this table cloth, please, spare my agony.

Exposure is a bit under, a bit of fill flash would have saved the day. Photographer must be in control of the shoot. We can not let stylist and make up artist run wild.

KM-127.jpg

Yo! Bob! When's the next shoot or meet up for a kopi-o?

Ancient Mariner/Bob, relax lah......... no harm...no foul

Sorry if I too kaypoh, pls tell me and I'll just shut up and provide the parangs for the both of you. :angel:

lycan said:
Yo! Bob! When's the next shoot or meet up for a kopi-o?

Ancient Mariner/Bob, relax lah......... no harm...no foul

Sorry if I too kaypoh, pls tell me and I'll just shut up and provide the parangs for the both of you. :angel:

Aiya, i am not interested in people hitting under the belt one :) sure u tell me, dun need to bring ur parang la, just urself can liao :)

lol.....btw the shot of you also not too bad ;) can lah, call me on sunday and we meetup for a kopi.

Cheers!

Bobman said:
Aiya, i am not interested in people hitting under the belt one :) sure u tell me, dun need to bring ur parang la, just urself can liao :)

GOMUS said:
westwest/pro image

original.jpg

for ur monitor.....see if it helps to pump the exposure....:)

Much better...your wide angle shots are nice...i try to do the same that day...fail pretty badly..haha...

westwest1 said:
Much better...your wide angle shots are nice...i try to do the same that day...fail pretty badly..haha...
realise the brightness is appear different from my monitor and others. see how to calibrate them one day....
oh yes, also try on my 10-22mm lens with portrait shoot. the shoot was taken from Group 5, I saw the lighting over there is good, and jump to shoot few photos, are you in that group?

GOMUS said:
realise the brightness is appear different from my monitor and others. see how to calibrate them one day....
oh yes, also try on my 10-22mm lens with portrait shoot. the shoot was taken from Group 5, I saw the lighting over there is good, and jump to shoot few photos, are you in that group?

haha...the WA is nice if you know how to use it well...

My kit lens i dunno how to use it so the effect CMI...must go shoot more on WA...

me in group 2..

Status
Not open for further replies.