SKC's 150th & 151st Championship Dog Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some random shots from me :D

Dog says hi!

skc3.jpg

A somewhat different "dog" was there. In jail as you can see. NO! its a cat!

skc2.jpg

Whats Going On here???

skc4.jpg

My PAL!!

skc6.jpg

Wooofff!

skc7.jpg

Hmmmm...

skc9.jpg

Let me come closer...

skc1.jpg

Getting Dizzy already..

skc8.jpg

Hi?

skc11.jpg

Ahhhh shopping!!...Look at those outfits.

skc12.jpg

From below

skc.jpg

SpitFir3 said:
Ahhhh shopping!!...Look at those outfits.

skc12.jpg

From below

skc.jpg

Yr ah gong 4mp camera photos rule them all ! Nice capture ;)

festard said:
omg i'm melting...... :cry: so sweet lar.. so sad i couldn't make it.. argh!!!!!!!!
mm.
s11loop still the super pro! love e colors n contrast!

Yea its hard to be candid when the lighting sucks and you are carrying a long white lens... All the ambient lighitng shots lack some contrast unless alot of PP is done :bsmilie: All of us were shooting at max ISO but even at f/4 most of the shutter speeds were only about 1/30 -1/90

raptor84 said:
Yea its hard to be candid when the lighting sucks and you are carrying a long white lens... All the ambient lighitng shots lack some contrast unless alot of PP is done :bsmilie: All of us were shooting at max ISO but even at f/4 most of the shutter speeds were only about 1/30 -1/90

Hey bro , me not really good as compare to others but got something to share with u if u mind me sharing some of my humble thoughts and ideas ...
Its a challange to shoot at this kind of lighting i would say , i was using ISO800 for most of my shots and i think if is not a matter of weight . Maybe u would like to check out the weight for a D1h , AF-S 80-200 f2.8 ED , SB-80DX :)

As a photographer u cant always hope to enjoy the luxery of shooting in good lighting condition , u only can make the best out of the worst in order to survive that particular condition .

Both the 1D and D1h is consider very old generation equipmenst already , the 30D which i have seen , perform and deliver amazing good high ISO result . As a ex user of 30D i believe bro SpitFir3 can share with u techniques to tackle such condition .

Theres never a easy way out in photography i must say , behind a masterclass photographer lies a countless of failure and attempt of seeking the perfection for his goal ...afterall there is much hardwork and effort that put into the photo to deliver the final product .

Cheers ;)

festard said:
omg i'm melting...... :cry: so sweet lar.. so sad i couldn't make it.. argh!!!!!!!!
mm.
s11loop still the super pro! love e colors n contrast!
Of coz u couldnt make it , becoming professional full time model already ah ;p if u scare yr camera rusty while u modelling then can always pass to me to help u piak the shutter

S11loop said:
Hey bro , me not really good as compare to others but got something to share with u if u mind me sharing some of my humble thoughts and ideas ...
Its a challange to shoot at this kind of lighting i would say , i was using ISO800 for most of my shots and i think if is not a matter of weight . Maybe u would like to check out the weight for a D1h , AF-S 80-200 f2.8 ED , SB-80DX :)

As a photographer u cant always hope to enjoy the luxery of shooting in good lighting condition , u only can make the best out of the worst in order to survive that particular condition .

Both the 1D and D1h is consider very old generation equipmenst already , the 30D which i have seen , perform and deliver amazing good high ISO result . As a ex user of 30D i believe bro SplitFir3 can share with u techniques to tackle such condition .

Theres never a easy way out in photography i must say , behind a masterclass photographer lies a countless of failure and attempt of seeking the perfection for his goal ...afterall there is much hardwork and effort that put into the photo to deliver the final product .

Cheers ;)

Not only Pro but Yandao Pro talking.. Must listen carefully & learn hor.. Lol....... ;p

WoLoh said:
Not only Pro but Yandao Pro talking.. Must listen carefully & learn hor.. Lol....... ;p
Franco :kok: Clement

S11loop said:

Both the 1D and D1h is consider very old generation equipmenst already , the 30D which i have seen , perform and deliver amazing good high ISO result . As a ex user of 30D i believe bro SpitFir3 can share with u techniques to tackle such condition .

Cheers ;)

Yea It was a fun but tiring expereince for me that day. I am not used ot carrying around so much weight as I mainly use my compact P&S to shoot dogs. The heaviest my gear can get is a film body with grip and 430ex...

Will take note of what you said though. Thanks :think:

dEthANGeL said:
I really hate expo's lighting....

Sorry for the crappy jpeg quality ...

IMG_1099-gr.jpg

:lovegrin:

Once again, nice to meet you guys there ..

raptor84 - buy buy buy!

Its been a pleasure meeting ya too ... join us for some outing when ur free

The only two shots that can make it .... or at least are in focus :p

"Boi, am I bored waiting for things to happen and they say its a dog's life"

LeiNajSKC1.jpg

"Hey, wat u staring?!"

LeiNajSKC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.