SKC's 150th & 151st Championship Dog Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpitFir3 said:
Some random shots from me :D

Dog says hi!

skc3.jpg

Anyway i just notice this shots has very gd potential ! If u are already so low then if u happen to go closer u might capture something :embrass:

Good angle with :devil: intention ... u sibeh bad!:devil:

S11loop said:
Anyway i just notice this shots has very gd potential ! If u are already so low then if u happen to go closer u might capture something :embrass:

Good angle with :devil: intention ... u sibeh bad!:devil:

FINALLY!..one person got great observation skill! hahaha. I scared go closer tio......HOOT! :embrass:

SpitFir3 said:
FINALLY!..one person got great observation skill! hahaha. I scared go closer tio......HOOT! :embrass:

meaning you focused on the wrong subject la?! how can you?! i was lying on the floor there and shot nothing close to yours!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

SpitFir3 said:
45 point sensor sibeh sensitive did u know that ? even on single point i think it will automatically stick the focus to most " sensitive " subject :bsmilie:

festard said:
hey so did u guys use flash?

I did use fill for some outdoor shots and tried soing bounce for some of the dogs but didnt get anything good. My ambient shots were nicer...

raptor84 said:
Yea It was a fun but tiring expereince for me that day. I am not used ot carrying around so much weight as I mainly use my compact P&S to shoot dogs. The heaviest my gear can get is a film body with grip and 430ex...

Will take note of what you said though. Thanks :think:

I think it bit late for me to post comments on this issue about equipment ..
Eventually. it is stil boil down to the man behind the camera... I have seen pple change equipment like cazy after they bought their new camera and then after that they complain that the pic from the camera is no good .. sign....

Status
Not open for further replies.