Sisters Island Outing < >

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone, i just posted some of my photos here for your viewing pleasure :)

if you prefer flickr's interface, can also try accessing this link.

Very nice & sharp IR photos. Great capture. I'm amazed you managed such good shots without a tripod ;)

Very nice & sharp IR photos. Great capture. I'm amazed you managed such good shots without a tripod ;)

thanks Montmelo, hehe.. where there's spare driftwood, there's a way ;p i guess you can figure out which photos were taken from on top of the styrofoam box. of coz having tripod still the best, no doubt about that :D

hi everyone, i just posted some of my photos here for your viewing pleasure :)

if you prefer flickr's interface, can also try accessing this link.

WOW Sister, nice IR photos. Must teach me (a newbie on IR) the next time when we meet up.

WOW Sister, nice IR photos. Must teach me (a newbie on IR) the next time when we meet up.

sure USM bro, will share what i know the next time we meet :) i am also beginner, just started in april this year nia. my sifu and his friends are now having their exhibition ;p at the national library, do check out their works when you are in the area.

oh..i think i mentioned in my previous msg. I'm lyckypants' gf. We are the last 2 who signed up for the trip.

Hey bro! Nice fotos at St. John's Island. I had missed it. USM, will u be organising another trip to St John's Island in the near future? :)

I will here if I am free. This coming weekend cannot join in..

Can i have a show of hands - who are interested in doing night photography on Ubin on that night? :)

Bro, posted in the wrong thread leh. You should post in the Ubin outing thread.

I am coming at 5pm (take cab from Thomson).
any boats to ubin at 5pm hah...dun wanna miss the trip..:sweat:

I will bring a 4-men tent (pick up from friend tmr), 2 mess tin, 3 boxes of solid fuel, 1 box of mosquito coil, 1 sleeping bag, 2 torchlights, camera stuff...erhh..not much things...

anything i left out..:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.