Singles Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garion

Nov 26, 2002
West side of S'pore
Visit site
Yes, tomorrow is the dreaded day of romance, passion, flowers, love songs and much mush in the air and couples struck by Cupid walking everywhere...the worst time of the year for singles to be in. :( So for those of you who are still single, how are you gonna spending your V-day? At a bachelor's club get together at a pub to drown your sorrows? Borrow/rent a good book to immerse yourself in and distract your mind from all the lovin'? Marathon gaming/DVD session at home? Or just have an early nite? (ie zzzz...) For me I'm prolly staying at home...as usual, and maybe TCSS in CS. :sweatsm: sigh....well better luck next year I guess.

I'd think tomolo is a good day for photographers to go out and take photos of those sweet moments.

Come to think of it, its a privilege moment only singles can do it!

Lmodel said:
I'd think tomolo is a good day for photographers to go out and take photos of those sweet moments.

Come to think of it, its a privilege moment only singles can do it!
Go out take liao wait more depressed leh...lol. :bsmilie: For me I dun think I will have the mood to take. But thats just me.

Tomorrow RT till 8, reach home by 9, watch DVD till 1, then go sleep :D

Garion said:
Go out take liao wait more depressed leh...lol. :bsmilie: For me I dun think I will have the mood to take. But thats just me.
Dude, nothing to be depressed la, :thumbsup:

I was thinking of going out on the streets approach the pretty pretty girls, then ask them to let me take a picture and promise to send them the shots with their SOs :lovegrin:

espn said:
Tomorrow RT till 8, reach home by 9, watch DVD till 1, then go sleep :D

Toking abt RT, maybe one of these daes shld go take photos of those taking IPPT, especially on the 2.4km. Should see some very rich facial expressions.

Garion said:

Depressed wat :dunno:

You got sooo many XMM's pics from Chingay that you can call them out to TCSS wif them...mabbe you can get a few TFPs somemore. ;p

CYRN said:

You got sooo many XMM's pics from Chingay that you can call them out to TCSS wif them...mabbe you can get a few TFPs somemore. ;p
Wah!!! I SAW THIS!!! How come Garion never SHARE??????? :nono: :nono:

Garion said:
Yes, tomorrow is the dreaded day of romance, passion, flowers, love songs and much mush in the air and couples struck by Cupid walking everywhere...the worst time of the year for singles to be in. :( So for those of you who are still single, how are you gonna spending your V-day? At a bachelor's club get together at a pub to drown your sorrows? Borrow/rent a good book to immerse yourself in and distract your mind from all the lovin'? Marathon gaming/DVD session at home? Or just have an early nite? (ie zzzz...) For me I'm prolly staying at home...as usual, and maybe TCSS in CS. :sweatsm: sigh....well better luck next year I guess.

Hahaha... for me as usual i work whole day til night n go back home to watch tv then to bed. :bsmilie:

CYRN said:

:confused: Wah piang. U were also there mar. :D

Garion said:

I continue my FS session .. :)

Garion said:
Garion don't change topic!!!!!! WHY YOU NEVER SHARE?? :nono: :nono:

9-6 - Assemble servers/routers ... dismantle servers/routers
7-1 - Stone @ home (post process my doggie photos, backup stuff ... do maintenance on servers ... )

Guys please la... everyday / anyday can be V day. Why so bothered by it?

All a marketing hype.

OT abit ... HAPPY BIRDDAY GENO (you're 19?!?!?! :bigeyes: :bsmilie: )

dEthANGeL said:
9-6 - Assemble servers/routers ... dismantle servers/routers
7-1 - Stone @ home (post process my doggie photos, backup stuff ... do maintenance on servers ... )

Guys please la... everyday / anyday can be V day. Why so bothered by it?

All a marketing hype.
Yah agree. Its truly overhyped and sooo commercialized. Spending $40 on a single stalk of rose a symbol of undying declaration of love? Oh pu-leeeze.:rolleyes:

There's no need for V-day when you have 365 days a year to express your love for that special someone.

Ok, enuff tok abt love liao...sigh..back to topic!

Garion said:

mi wif my poor 20D + 50mm@f1.4 no flash somemore.

How to capture PRO shots like yours.... your 1 WA shot can take in 5x more XMMs in the same frame. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.