Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

what if you can't make it for the interview?

a booked air ticket out of singapore =(

they contacted me just now.
was feeling a bit paranoid. you made me feel so much better. thanks nightmare!

they contacted me just now.
was feeling a bit paranoid. you made me feel so much better. thanks nightmare!

can share your submission here? :) after all it'll be up on the web sooner or later.

i see you are a pentax user as well. ;) unless i've gotten you mixed up with someone else.

Yea! fellow pentaxian. basically not active here at all, how you know i am using Pentax?

anyway, here we go~

4595398472_ee1bb6dd30_b_d.jpg

ahaha.. true.. i guess i will make a bad criminal :|

thanks velasco~

ahaha.. true.. i guess i will make a bad criminal :|

thanks velasco~

so that's 2 x nature, 2 x architecture, 1 x night scene, and i can't figure out what the infrared shot is under..

the top left shot, is that singapore? :bigeyes:

what if you can't make it for the interview?

hi all,

i've received a call from the committee too, but like zosro, i'm out of town from this wed. any idea if our submission is going to be forfeited? the lady said she'll call me back but i've not heard anything as yet.

hope you guys got some info :)

Yea! fellow pentaxian. basically not active here at all, how you know i am using Pentax?

anyway, here we go~
Holy moley... AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHY DUDE :)

the cactus is under stilllife
the infrared shot is not infrared actually, is a night scene made to overexpose.

1 x nature, 1 x still, 2 x architecture, 2 x night scene

yea the top left shot was shot in Singapore. all taken here actually, no chance to travel around while schooling :(

hi all,

i've received a call from the committee too, but like zosro, i'm out of town from this wed. any idea if our submission is going to be forfeited? the lady said she'll call me back but i've not heard anything as yet.

hope you guys got some info :)

i won't worry too much about it.

can share your submission for us also? :)

the cactus is under stilllife
the infrared shot is not infrared actually, is a night scene made to overexpose.

1 x nature, 1 x still, 2 x architecture, 2 x night scene

yea the top left shot was shot in Singapore. all taken here actually, no chance to travel around while schooling :(

wow, the tones really look like IR.

can share which building that top left shot is at, i've never seen it before, so that piques my interest. :sweat:

congrats, btw.

@primephotog - thanks. you too :)
@night86mare - yea, resembles IR shot quite a bit. it was a pity i didn't bring my tripod that day. i will like to compose it better.
the building is my faculty block (sch of chem and bio eng) in NTU :p

the building is my faculty block (sch of chem and bio eng) in NTU :p

ah, that explains it, i've never been there before. must go there some day to see see look look.

thanks for sharing your works. :)