Singapore to Port Dickson

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmaeda

Dec 16, 2007
www.flickr.com
Hi guys,

I am enquiring on ways to get to Port Dickson, in the state of Negeri Sembilan.

I am looking at travelling by coach.

Can someone help me out with this??

Thanks

Hi, I just been to PD last month. This is how I got there.

From Singapore Take SBS bus 170 http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/journeyplan/route_information.asp?qdirect=1&qservno=170&qpoint=NO%20LOOP&dispno=170&qstart=LARKIN%20TER&qend=QUEEN%20ST%20TER to JB Larkin Bus Terminal. You can buy a bus coach ticket from The Larkin Terminal to 'Seremban'. The coach should bring you till 'Seremban' town's bus terminal. At this terminal, take another local bus(something Like our SBS or SMART. There should be sign board indicate to 'Port Dickson'). Take it till the end. Sorry, that I couldn't remember the coach coy name and the Seramban Bus number too. But it shouldn't be difficult to find when you look around the terminal. This will take almost half a day by this method. Hope this help.

take coach to Seremban(town) and change taxi to PD.

my 2 cens worth

Hi, I just been to PD last month. This is how I got there.

From Singapore Take SBS bus 170 http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/journeyplan/route_information.asp?qdirect=1&qservno=170&qpoint=NO%20LOOP&dispno=170&qstart=LARKIN%20TER&qend=QUEEN%20ST%20TER to JB Larkin Bus Terminal. You can buy a bus coach ticket from The Larkin Terminal to 'Seremban'. The coach should bring you till 'Seremban' town's bus terminal. At this terminal, take another local bus(something Like our SBS or SMART. There should be sign board indicate to 'Port Dickson'). Take it till the end. Sorry, that I couldn't remember the coach coy name and the Seramban Bus number too. But it shouldn't be difficult to find when you look around the terminal. This will take almost half a day by this method. Hope this help.

:confused:

Thanks for e input.

Seems quite a hassle to get to there thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.