Singapore Flyer, The giant observation wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

copycat

Mar 15, 2004
www.flickr.com
Sharing some of the shots taken yesterday. All thanks to the fine weather. :angel:

[1] The wheel in B&W
2336179003_92a1bd12dd.jpg

[2] The Greek Theatre
2337014456_9bdb75dd14.jpg

[3] Beneath the wheel (Flare added by photoshop]
2336179463_d0ecb6d00d.jpg

Nice! Love your capture of the Singapore Flyer especially [1]. :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing :)

Nice! Love your capture of the Singapore Flyer especially [1]. :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks!
Adding a few more...

[4] Wheel vs sky
2337015440_729fcdfa00.jpg

[5] The wheel at dusk
2337015820_63369d7abd.jpg

[6] One of the outlets at Singapore Flyer
2337015654_3f781b1ebd.jpg

i love #8 too. dynamic feel. :thumbsup:

AWESOME SHOTS!! Very impressive indeed! Makes me want to go there now...

Each photo that you post just gets better, isn't it? :)

You should try sending some to the mgt of Singapore Flyer.. they prob will be tempted to buy some of this shots for their promotional material.. It makes me wanna go there to take a look. Fantastic! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing.. ;)

AWESOME SHOTS!! Very impressive indeed! Makes me want to go there now...

Thanks. It's really a nice place to visit and for photography. I feel like I am on a holiday trip. (maybe that's because it was my 1st time there)

Each photo that you post just gets better, isn't it? :)

You should try sending some to the mgt of Singapore Flyer.. they prob will be tempted to buy some of this shots for their promotional material.. It makes me wanna go there to take a look. Fantastic! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing.. ;)

Thanks DaGimCi, some shots are just lucky shots. Haha.. never thought of sending but just to share with you guys!;)

Great series! However, pic 8 seems a bit weird to me. Somehow, it looked to me as though the wheel is slanted and falling off..

Is it just me or what?...:dunno::dunno: scarly i cork-eyed ;)

Nice pics of the Singapore Flyer. So i can actually juz go inside the area to take pics and walk around even if I dun want to take a ride in the flyer?

btw, I like ur signature/ watermark very much. :)

Great series! However, pic 8 seems a bit weird to me. Somehow, it looked to me as though the wheel is slanted and falling off..

Is it just me or what?...:dunno::dunno: scarly i cork-eyed ;)

You are right! In fact this is the best out of 5 which I tried to take. Can't seem to keep the wheel straight. If the wheel is straight, the building below will be very much tilted. I guess my lens are not wide enough. Anyone has any idea what's the reason and measures?

Nice pics of the Singapore Flyer. So i can actually juz go inside the area to take pics and walk around even if I dun want to take a ride in the flyer?

btw, I like ur signature/ watermark very much. :)

Thanks hlw8888! Yes you can roam around the place with tripod even ;p
But i think cannot enter the roof top garden on the third floor.

2336179003_92a1bd12dd.jpg
:thumbsup:

very nice shots! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.