singapore flyer draining singapore's "qi"

Status
Not open for further replies.
how we know who is good feng shui master , who is bluff bluff one?

screens_feature-39345%5B2%5D.jpg

The best fengshui master... lol... Got Wind Got Water... and other 3 more elements... :thumbsup:

how we know who is good feng shui master , who is bluff bluff one?
if a good feng shui master charges for his consultation, then he is suspect ...

even the best fengshui masters on the planet cant save a half baked management team. its not a low cost venture to start with, & to spend a 6-fig sum so soon doesn't speak well on the way its run. :thumbsd:

It has not rained for 40 years for NDP..... there is coffeeshop talk that the rain this year is a bad omen for Singapore's future.

Sometimes I think all thing "feng-shui" thing is all hocus-pocus mumbo-jumbo. And yes, I have heard many stories about how "superstitious" our government is rumoured to be.

But there's one thing that does make me sit up and think. It has not rained on the actual parade for 40 consecutive years. Even this year's parade, it rained but only a bit and only for a short while at the Bay, while from Esplanade Bridge, one could clearly see that it was absolutely pouring cats and dogs over Marina South, merely 0.5km away. Considering how threatening the clouds looked over the surrounding area on Aug 9, I was expecting to be drowned like a rat on Esplanade bridge, but all we got was just a drizzle.

Coincidence? Natural weather patterns? Maybe. But for 40 years in a row? :think:

even the best fengshui masters on the planet cant save a half baked management team. its not a low cost venture to start with, & to spend a 6-fig sum so soon doesn't speak well on the way its run. :thumbsd:

Heh. I always thought that it would be like in the cartoons. Just flick the switch from "clockwise" to "counterclockwise" lor! Hmm. Maybe engineers should seriously consider this option, eh? Save a bit of money.

But seriously though, is it really a scam for FS masters to charge so much? Well, I guess it's also the same way why some people wonder why wedding photographers must charge so much. Press button only, whaat...

Heh. I always thought that it would be like in the cartoons. Just flick the switch from "clockwise" to "counterclockwise" lor! Hmm. Maybe engineers should seriously consider this option, eh? Save a bit of money.

But seriously though, is it really a scam for FS masters to charge so much? Well, I guess it's also the same way why some people wonder why wedding photographers must charge so much. Press button only, whaat...

abit of correction, since i donot know how much or little these masters charge but a combined tab at 6-figz?

digitally shot wedding shoots press shutter, can instantly view LCD. but fengshui? typhoon coming? :bsmilie:

abit of correction, since i donot know how much or little these masters charge but a combined tab at 6-figz?

digitally shot wedding shoots press shutter, can instantly view LCD. but fengshui? typhoon coming? :bsmilie:

It's all relative, lor. Some people really see fengshui as a legit practice, so they believe in what they are paying for. And some people think $500 for a "button pusher" photographer is too much, whilst others don't mind paying $12,000 for 12 photos (other factors also considered, of course).

If I'm not mistaken though, much of the bill was used to pay for the wheel to be re-configured to spin the other way around. Heck, for all you know, maybe the engineers really did just flip a secret switch. :p

in any case i dare say in 24 months the price structure will adjust downwards:devil:, good fengshui anot. at the current price, majority will give it a miss.

i wonder wad is draining S'pore's 'qi' manz... :rolleyes:

You gotta belief in FS. I heard that when the MRT project started, it disrupted the "sleeping Dragon" in Singapore, thus causing the great recession in 1997. I also heard some FS master did something to nail down the Dragon tail to prevent it from leaving Singapore.

Are you sure this is true? If that is the case what would you say for other ASEAN country affected by the same recession in 1997? Do they share the same Dragon with singapore? I wanna beleive but where is the logic? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I think some photographers can think about doing some Feng Shui when business is a bit slack.

Take a photo of the place and rearrange the furnitures or add Feng Shui in with Photoshop. :bsmilie:

maybe the erp gantries are also there for FS reasons, except it will pay for its installation and maintainence cost.:think::think::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

i'd be more interested in hearing their opinion on the decision to dam up the singapore river.

Maybe they should consider changing the circular shape of the ferris wheel to the Ba Kwa. LOL!!!!! More good fortune ahead!!!

i'd be more interested in hearing their opinion on the decision to dam up the singapore river.

to regulate the amount of 'qi'... too much traffic in town = high blood pressure for Sg? :think:

maybe the erp gantries are also there for FS reasons, except it will pay for its installation and maintainence cost.:think::bsmilie::bsmilie:

its to prevent outflow of wealth, or its inflow? build, build, build. think then act mah.:bsmilie: dun everytime U-turn. every U-turn substantial $$ is lost.

really depends on the state of economical cycle. it can either stop wealth from flowing out or coming in. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.