Singapore Flyer - any pics worth taking at 9pm?

Andreq

Deregistered
Jul 12, 2007
a family friend overseas will be visiting us. but we can only board the Flyer at about 9pm due to tight schedule.

Do you think there's any scenery worth photographing or see? I think it will be dark up there and we can only see lights here and there?

Tnx...

a family friend overseas will be visiting us. but we can only board the Flyer at about 9pm due to tight schedule.

Do you think there's any scenery worth photographing or see? I think it will be dark up there and we can only see lights here and there?

Tnx...
not much. most likely you may wan to buy the photos supply by them for your family friends to keep :sweat:

Flash is needed. From my experience, I've setup the tripod but not so handy for me as I was taking a family portrait. Background definitely blur due to the movement of the capsule. lOng exposure not so suitable.

You can photograph your friend in the capsule with the MBS & CBD background when at the 210 degree descending period. Use low shutter plus flash.

Flash is needed. From my experience, I've setup the tripod but not so handy for me as I was taking a family portrait. Background definitely blur due to the movement of the capsule. lOng exposure not so suitable.

You can photograph your friend in the capsule with the MBS & CBD background when at the 210 degree descending period. Use low shutter plus flash.

there are times when the flyer will pause its rotation. that's the time you can use to capture slow-shutter shots... provided your hand's steady enough. i think the pauses are like 30 seconds to 1 minute. if you want to use the tripod, that's your chance.

9pm on a weekend, it's probably crowded. 9pm on a weekday, chances of getting the entire capsule to yourself is pretty much high.

thanks for the tips guys... :)