Singapore Fireworks Festival....

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaemer

May 7, 2004
hi... tis is my take on the SFF04..... quite disappointed :( as i was too close to the fireworks..... so I missed alot of shots :(..... anyway..... enjoy..... :)

ff041.jpg

ff043.jpg

ff046.jpg

ff047.jpg

yo.. veir nice.. understandable that some pic are cut of.. i also got some vut of.. cos dun know when will they shoot n how high..

jnet6 said:
yo.. veir nice.. understandable that some pic are cut of.. i also got some vut of.. cos dun know when will they shoot n how high..

thnx... ya.... did'nt expect it to shoot SOOOOOOOOO high..... nvm.... still got 2 weeks.... :D

berryhappy said:
I like the effect of #3. Nice! :)

:).... all thnx to the wonderful display by the US team..... *appluads*

lucky u were at the right location, the wind direction was blowing towards the esplanade side...really terok, i think all who shot from the marina promenade cant see the city skylines...only smoke ;p

kiama said:
lucky u were at the right location, the wind direction was blowing towards the esplanade side...really terok, i think all who shot from the marina promenade cant see the city skylines...only smoke ;p

ya... haha... agree with u totally.... cos i watched the news..... the reporter oso filming from marina promenade.... SOOOOOOOOOOO smoky....

Status
Not open for further replies.