Sat 13 Oct (2pm, 3pm 4pm, 5pm & 8pm*)
*8pm show is by invitation only
Sun 14 Oct (2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm & 7pm

http://www.takashimaya-sin.com/index-sg.html

Jewel Fest
11 Oct to 21 Oct
(Thur to Sun)
10.00am to 10.00pm

This years festival, Singapore Jewel Fest 2007 is proud to welcome two internationally renowned jewellery brands making their debut at the Jewel Pavilion at Ngee Ann City , Civic Plaza .

The legendary Faberg makes an egg-xceptional entrance at this years festival with a display of limited-edition contemporary Faberg Egg masterpieces.Faberg at Singapore Jewel Fest 2007 is presented by DeGem.

Internationally-acclaimed jeweller, Mouawad, famed for its Victoria Secret Fantasy Bras, presents the fashionable and celebrated Heidi Klum, Rosette and other collections, much-loved and worn by Hollywood top celebrities. One of the highly-anticipated showcases is a S$2.5million heart-shaped evening purse of pink, yellow and colourless diamonds from Mouawads Legacy Collection, seen in Nicole Kidman and Robbie Williams Something Stupid music video.

http://www.ngeeanncity.com.sg/eventspromotions/taka.html

Thanks for the great tip! ^^

:bsmilie: Good! I think my weekend schedule will be full :thumbsup::

full fashion shoot (every slot) - sat, Vivo

jewel + full fashion shoot (every slot) - sun, Taka

Too bad, tonight can't make it le~ :(

Hi friends

Using Hair extension is look amazing, i am using colourful hair extension wigs. It look very fashionic and glamorous. It has lots of styles and colors and no side effects, It is an american products.

Visit Hair Extension | Hair Replacement | Hair and Compounds, INC

Thanks for sharing....:D

Haha ..................:bsmilie: ............. Sotong, you should have thanked him last year .........:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.