Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
net-g said:
I got the tickets for the Tang's show and so far I believe it's the only show where people has 'actually' managed to get tickets for.

Gd for you:sweatsm: Me still trying very hard ...... :sweat:

KenChua said:
Yah loh..... You might even get free tickets without online booking right outside the tent which i come across last year.:think:

Is it? So... just hang around?

Hi cser,

I got a ticket for g-star sat at 12pm. If anybody want to swap with other show or if nobody hv one, i give a way by tom morning. :bigeyes:

net-g said:
I got the tickets for the Tang's show and so far I believe it's the only show where people has 'actually' managed to get tickets for.

I believe you are right... i also got the tangs ticket for tomolo

anyone went for the opening show?i seen alot of photographers just now.

I am sure we will see some photos in the galleries section soon.

Loreal show was only by invitation only. Lots of photographers there, fortunately the shooting area was larger than last year. There were, as expected, a few a%$holes there, who didn't give a F%$K if they were in your way. There were also others who were considerate enough to make sure they didn't get in the way and in return I also made sure that they had a chance to shoot and get their shots also.

Anyways, worked around it and got my shots for my client. Next time I don't think I will be as nice, to the inconsiderate basturds(word of caution to those guys...you know who you are.....watch your back!!!!)

Asked one guy to lower his tripod, so I wasn't shooting into the back of his head... didn't give a ****. I heard that he pretty much muscled his way into the spot, even though there were people there way before he was, including myself. What a douche bag! Next time if any of you guys are there, watch out for the Indian guy with the moustache, he's the one I am refering to.

For the most part, the photographer's were a pretty cool bunch. Didn't have much time to socialize, had more important things to do.

hondasleeper said:
Loreal show was only by invitation only. Lots of photographers there, fortunately the shooting area was larger than last year. There were, as expected, a few a%$holes there, who didn't give a F%$K if they were in your way. There were also others who were considerate enough to make sure they didn't get in the way and in return I also made sure that they had a chance to shoot and get their shots also.

Anyways, worked around it and got my shots for my client. Next time I don't think I will be as nice, to the inconsiderate basturds(word of caution to those guys...you know who you are.....watch your back!!!!)

Asked one guy to lower his tripod, so I wasn't shooting into the back of his head... didn't give a ****. I heard that he pretty much muscled his way into the spot, even though there were people there way before he was, including myself. What a douche bag! Next time if any of you guys are there, watch out for the Indian guy with the moustache, he's the one I am refering to.

For the most part, the photographer's were a pretty cool bunch. Didn't have much time to socialize, had more important things to do.

Its ok dude! You got the shots...

Think I know who you are referring to... but didn't expect him to do that.
He's shooting for one of the local medias... normally nice guy.;p

Time's like these, i'd borrow a chair or ladder and clear the obstruction in front...hahaha.... :bsmilie:

Suprisingly I didnt see the star of all local photogs.... the dancing photog!!!!....:bsmilie:

Zplus said:
Its ok dude! You got the shots...

Think I know who you are referring to... but didn't expect him to do that.
He's shooting for one of the local medias... normally nice guy.;p

Time's like these, i'd borrow a chair or ladder and clear the obstruction in front...hahaha.... :bsmilie:

Suprisingly I didnt see the star of all local photogs.... the dancing photog!!!!....:bsmilie:

Thank goodness I got my shots, if not I would have not been a happy camper, if you know what I mean.

Maybe I should have "cleared" ;) the obstruction instead of borrowing a chair or ladder, which I did by the way... I mean borrow a ladder.

And which star local photog are you refering to, I hope you aren't refering to Ace.:bsmilie:

Zplus, not too sure which photographer you were but I was the bald guy in black, right behind the Indian guy, next to the video guy.

Too bad for me cos still can't get any ticket :cry:

Hello all
i managed to get 2 tickets..
but when i try to go and print it... i can never get it to appear:
it is always: The page cannot be found

try your luck here if u want:
Your Ticket: 7164
<http://www.singaporefashionfestival.com.sg/viewticket.asp?uid=9265>
Your Ticket: 7165
<http://www.singaporefashionfestival.com.sg/viewticket.asp?uid=9266>

this event is a sure disappointment because basically close to ZERO tickets are released!
STPB should stop sponsoring this kind of event. waste of taxpayer money.!

Those involved only want to put SG on the map and project Singapore as a "[fillintheblank] HUB", in this case, a fashion hub - no one cares whether the public is a part of it or not or even know the public exists.

sojourn88 said:
this event is a sure disappointment because basically close to ZERO tickets are released!

sojourn88 said:
Hello all

try your luck here if u want:
Your Ticket: 7164
<http://www.singaporefashionfestival.com.sg/viewticket.asp?uid=9265>
Your Ticket: 7165
<http://www.singaporefashionfestival.com.sg/viewticket.asp?uid=9266>

hi anyone else have this problem? i try to reach the organisers but in vain. :(

Which show did you get tickets for? Basically the evening shows are all by invitation only.

I'm invited to Triumph 8pm Show :cool:

fweddy said:
I'm invited to Triumph 8pm Show :cool:

If you cannot make it, pass the ticket!! :bsmilie:

sojourn88 said:
Hello all

same problem here, i've emailed e admin twice.. no reply! :(

melvinmah said:
same problem here, i've emailed e admin twice.. no reply! :(

yah man... now i am stuck.... i have an appmt on fri... dunno if i go with the email confirmation, will i be turn away at the door. if so, that will be terrible.

anyone out there happen to know the officials, can pls highlight to them regarding this e-ticket issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.