Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking forward to more details soon!! finally something interesting.......

Hi,

I am a newbie and I wonder whether it is sensible to go to shoot since I have only the Nikon's kitlens. I think the zoom of my lens is too short right?

joey91 said:
any detail update?? how much the ticket??n the time table??
:think: :think:

Its free....

Can check the website for the timing. I already booked and printed out my tickets already...

So hurry...1st come 1st serve

goodness i found most of the tics are either booked out or by invite only!!! there goes my virgin try at runway...

Jeff... dont worry. I am very curious. Not only you face this problem. On the first day when the shedule was out. Everything was booked or invite only already. :angry:

SpitFir3 said:
Jeff... dont worry. I am very curious. Not only you face this problem. On the first day when the shedule was out. Everything was booked or invite only already. :angry:
yep, same thing last year too.. sounds salty fishy:bigeyes: !

karfee said:
Hi,

I am a newbie and I wonder whether it is sensible to go to shoot since I have only the Nikon's kitlens. I think the zoom of my lens is too short right?
since no one reply to yr question , let me do it :)

it depends on where u stand and what type of style u wanna shoot (eg close up , marco on their face ;p , full body , half body...etc) i think the kit lens range isgd enough . U can always shoot with the precise focus and then crop at the later part of the post processing stage .

Jeff said:
well i did find one but tics at 300 each!

Wow! Where did you find that?

I just clicked through all and couldn't find it. It could have been sold out as well. But for this price I think it should be some gala show for some charity.

try topman. think they have tics at 10 each. i got this info from an advert.:)

You mean they are selling it at their outlets?

Drudkh said:
This event is all but gimmicks.

Why do you say it is a gimmick?

Well they said that event is opened for public but so far no one I know has managed to get tickets for any of the shows except the Tang's one.

haizzz... forgot about it, by the time I went in to book, already no tix left for any shows liao...
sianzz..:(

I feel that this Singapore Fashion Festival is only for an elite group of priviledge people who have connections in the fashion industry and perhaps are on the upper class of the social ladder. Normal Singaporean like me would never have a chance to get in the tent. What is the point of a festival if everything is by invite only and limited tickets. What a gimmick!!

Tried to get ticket on-line, but all booked out and half of the events are by invitation only!!

I am quite disappointed with this event as it seems like a closed-door event.:angry:

Any comments from you guys? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.