Simply Kelly

colourfulfaces

Sep 15, 2009
Did a shoot with Kelly and she wanted some Taiwanese feel in the shots.
I have not been shooting such theme for quite sometime but Kelly was good in protraying the look and feel during the shoot.
Credit mainly to Kelly.

6910734599_ff12ecdff9_b.jpg

6910733791_1c698f3cc0_b.jpg

6910736455_080f0e3f26_b.jpg

6910735529_3847121889_b.jpg

i know what DeadPoet will say when he comes into this thread! and let me agree with him first haha

i know what DeadPoet will say when he comes into this thread! and let me agree with him first haha

Its ok. I think I know, is it the eyes.. LOL.. Comments are good for me to ponder and learn from it. For me so long the person or client like the photos I took, I am very happy with it.
You will not be able to satisfy everyone as each as their own views and styles so just keep on shooting and enjoy the shoot/assignment. ;p

Its ok. I think I know, is it the eyes.. LOL.. Comments are good for me to ponder and learn from it. For me so long the person or client like the photos I took, I am very happy with it.
You will not be able to satisfy everyone as each as their own views and styles so just keep on shooting and enjoy the shoot/assignment. ;p

not your photography skills haha...

but DeadPoet sure comment the model's makeup :p

For me so long the person or client like the photos I took, I am very happy with it.

agree with this... after all, it's the client that we have to take care of & satisfy, not the whole world.

no tw feel ..
i rather throw in a mua artist for her .. she will look 10x better

He will comment on eye lashes as well............

Dun worry too much

I felted a disturbance in the force, and a summon from the gods of CS.

Whoever did the make up should quit doing make up. Ruined everything.

Yes, it's the eyes. I have problems with the fake lashes, the eye shadows and those soul destroying colored contacts.

Last edited:
I felted a disturbance in the force, and a summon from the gods of CS.

Whoever did the make up should quit doing make up. Ruined everything.

Yes, it's the eyes. I have problems with the fake lashes, the eye shadows and those soul destroying colored contacts.

Haha, God of CS.... nice one bro... I know your preferences and I posted here to share and get feedback. I am ok with any feedback so long as they are constructive.

Some pretty different angles. As for the eyes, I personally don't like coloured lenses but guess we have to move on with fashion if that's the trend now among young gals.

I feel some disturbances too .. :bsmilie:

Well, taiwan feel or not I m not too sure, but still the pics are very well taken and nicely done.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Yup, I guess the eyes make up are a bit too heavy if the purpose is taiwanese feel, otherwise I like the skin tone and the soothing softness of the series..

Organise for us a "那些年" theme shoot lah bro.. I am keen to shoot some super light make up 素颜 沈佳宜 style after watching the movies.. lolz..

Some pretty different angles. As for the eyes, I personally don't like coloured lenses but guess we have to move on with fashion if that's the trend now among young gals.

Wah bro, you also come in here and comment.. thanks for dropping by my thread.. :)

Well, taiwan feel or not I m not too sure, but still the pics are very well taken and nicely done.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Yup, I guess the eyes make up are a bit too heavy if the purpose is taiwanese feel, otherwise I like the skin tone and the soothing softness of the series..

Organise for us a "那些年" theme shoot lah bro.. I am keen to shoot some super light make up 素颜 沈佳宜 style after watching the movies.. lolz..

Haha Bro.. i forsee you will come in.. I don't organize shoot anymore in CS.. Most of the time i have my own private shoot and no time to organize.. You should have more lobang than me right? haha
If got chance, will jio you for shoot and teach me how to shoot such style..

Last edited:

I also wan 那些年 theme!