simply beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
boat.jpg

i just love the way the boat just peacefully stays out at the sea.

silloette.jpg

moments before the sunrise, these 3 kids were playing along

sunrise.jpg

the sun makes its majestic appearance

comments?????

Very nice, but the horizon were placed way too LOW in all the pix. especially the first one, too much of the sky is shown. Higher would be better.

Originally posted by Verre Vrai
Very nice, but the horizon were placed way too LOW in all the pix. especially the first one, too much of the sky is shown. Higher would be better.

I personally feel that the picture is adequate. With the blender tone from red to blue. and can see some stars in the sky as well. Or r they noise??? :D

watever they r they r nice.:eek:

pretty surprised that you can capture the stars in the sky.. !!
for the first pic, the low horizon is quite suitable. but the other 2, maybe can have lesser of the blue sky part.

Originally posted by franciskc

I personally feel that the picture is adequate. With the blender tone from red to blue. and can see some stars in the sky as well. Or r they noise??? :D

watever they r they r nice.:eek:

I think your cat is also very nice...:D :D

I think u have some very nice shots there :)
Are those stars in photo #1?
;) :dunno:

Originally posted by AMDer
wow!!!
definately not in Singapore!

by the way its at our very own EAST COAST PARK!!

Originally posted by Verre Vrai

I respectfully disagree with that. I like the composition just the way it is. Rules are meant to be broken.

Originally posted by StreetShooter

I respectfully disagree with that. I like the composition just the way it is. Rules are meant to be broken.

Agree with ya.

Singapore already is such a strict country... So why can't we break some rules in our photography world??? :cry:

I like it. I think the low horizons work for me! Very well done! :)

..NuTs..

Originally posted by StreetShooter

heh!!;)

well done !

I like the 1st 2 shots composition ... for the 3rd shot , prefer to have an object ...

Originally posted by eadwine
boat.jpg

i just love the way the boat just peacefully stays out at the sea.

I quite like this one... I would be tempted to underexpose by 1/3 or 1/2 stop to give slightly more saturated colours to the sky.

silloette.jpg

moments before the sunrise, these 3 kids were playing along

This one quite nice too.... maybe I would include abit more of the foreground.

sunrise.jpg

This one doesn't seem to work on me, sorry. But overall, well done.
:thumbsup:

Did you take these 3 pictures on the same day? What time was it ?

err today... around 630....the sun came out early today

err today... around 630....the sun came out early today

so...i thought i was the only one...u were up for sunrise today? hmm...i was at changi beach =) left the house too late to make it to east coast park.....anyway...really beautiful sunrise

;)

boat.jpg

Agree with jasonphotography that slight underexposure on this one would be better. If I were to compose I would also leave out the top 1/3 portion of the picture to give the pic a more unified orange tone. But that' just my personal preference... As for the low horizon, I think it is appropriate as lower-then-normal horizon helps to emphasize the spaciousness of the sky. Nice shot. :)

which beach gets better sun rise? East coast or changi beach (near the edge of the runway)?

Status
Not open for further replies.