Sim Lim Square cheaters revealed, buyer beware.

someone pls send it to sph or mediacorp so that they publish this video everywhere!!

news travels fast... i just saw this on facebook

good thing doesnt travel, bad one moves faster than flu. :sweatsm:

cant play it... violated youtube terms n condition.

SHAME ON YOU!!
These shops are tarnishing other reliable shops in sim lim!

They should be fined heavily by CASE and SLS management!
Should not close them down ... words spread and they will be automatically out of business!!

lastly ... SHAME ON YOU!
Pui chao nuah !! (spit saliver!)

Ok that guy who scolded those vulgarities has been sacked according to the straits times. lol.

no choice la.. these sales people merely earn $600 as a basic pay and gets commision whenever they sell their shop products. So the higher price they sell, the more they earn for their commision. Most probably one will target to make 3k a month if foreigner walks in. These people, they don't think about long term business relationship with customers, they just wanna chop you one big time and that's it. If so, I think they should enroll themselves in Business Courses like poly of uni, learn how to do business, handle good public relations and make themselves out. Else, what goes around, comes around and I believe in karma.

no choice la.. these sales people merely earn $600 as a basic pay and gets commision whenever they sell their shop products. So the higher price they sell, the more they earn for their commision. Most probably one will target to make 3k a month if foreigner walks in. These people, they don't think about long term business relationship with customers, they just wanna chop you one big time and that's it. If so, I think they should enroll themselves in Business Courses like poly of uni, learn how to do business, handle good public relations and make themselves out. Else, what goes around, comes around and I believe in karma.

whatever reasons, no excuse. They are trash.

You really believe that the press will be bothered about such trivial incident? The SLS of today is still the same SLS from 10 to 20 years ago. :bsmilie:

Business 101: Buy low, sell high. ;p

i believe the lian he wan bao would if they ran out of these typical news..

SLS, look how many shops selling the same stuffs.. I believe another 10 years, it still be the same, every week sure got people kanna chop their. Cos they have the thinking that SLS sells at very attractive prices and go there without doing any homework like checking prices or asking around..

wah, the guy who shot the video is really one patient guy...so polite all the way...the moment I hear the cheater's CCB, I might "stoop" to his level alr:bsmilie:

I still rem when Nikon D5K came out, I went to this shop and ask for price before. Some guys offer some ridiculous low price which I din believe...I was right!:bsmilie:

If Singapore implemented what they do in the States... where you can return an item no questions asked... all these shops would close down...

But will Singapore do that? :dunno:

I don't understand the conversation. Don't know mandarin. Only understand CCB part. But still made me laugh haha

Possibly you will find him working in another related shop.

I am just curious why would the boss allow his staff to sell at different price. I will take boss's word with a pinch of salt.

If Singapore implemented what they do in the States... where you can return an item no questions asked... all these shops would close down...

But will Singapore do that? :dunno:

no, if biz failing rate is too high, unemployment rate would follow. also, follow by bad debt
and many social problems. basically, biz are protected here. :embrass:

the lemon law won't take effect here in singapore de.......the business lobby is too strong. plus, the domestic consumption is too low to justify it.

That guy was sacked!!!