Silver Efex Pro 2 full version @ US$99.95

sadistmeal

Feb 1, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Just in case anyone is interested, Silver Efex Pro 2 (full version) is selling at US$99.95 on their international store online – same price as the upgrade version.

I'm glad I waited 1 week to purchase this. Offer is till 5th July 2011.

Something to take note, "Singapore" does not appear in the drop-down list of countries in the CC payment page but I entered another country and it works!

I heard very good thing about this software, could it be used on its own?

it is not a standalone software. it has to be used with lightroom/photoshop/aperture as a plugin.

Just in case anyone is interested, Silver Efex Pro 2 (full version) is selling at US$99.95 on their international store online – same price as the upgrade version.

I'm glad I waited 1 week to purchase this. Offer is till 5th July 2011.

Something to take note, "Singapore" does not appear in the drop-down list of countries in the CC payment page but I entered another country and it works!

Arrgh! I didn't know it works if you don't choose Singapore... I should have tried another country when they were selling the entire bundle set for LR. : / I will try next time, thanks for the tip!

As a user of Silver Efex Pro version 1, I found that the version 2 is a rather big resource hog. :(