Sigma 18-35 1.8! (crop sensor though...)

Haha. Just wondering anyone tried this lens before? I'm waiting for Nikon mount :)

anyone bought the lens and care to share some images shot of it and with it?

Looks good, $9XX is a steal. But just a bit heavy...if match with 7d will be more balance.

Just bought it (Canon mount) from TK photo at $920.
Took a few shots in-door. Nice but range is rather short.
Will test how it performs under daylight tomorrow.

Did they mention when the other mounts are coming in? Wait until neck long long while so many new gears are tempting..

I've asked TKfoto and SLR Revolution, the salesmen have no idea when other mounts will be available.

Did they mention when the other mounts are coming in? Wait until neck long long while so many new gears are tempting..

Good price, any photos to share?

normally the 1st batch is sigma, nikon and canon mount, followed by pentax and sony.

From B&H, Nikon mount.

New Item, Available for pre-order
Expected availability: August 15 2013

Hope anyone could share some photos. :)

Tnx

How to post or reply with photo?

should i wait for stocks to appear in SG or pre-order from BH? which is a cheaper option? damn tempted! haha

should i wait for stocks to appear in SG or pre-order from BH? which is a cheaper option? damn tempted! haha

There is little price difference. but once u factor in shipment fees and 7% GST, it is more expensive to buy overseas and you do not have the warranty.
Sigma SG offer 2 years warranty + additional 6 months if you register online.