Show us your Pentax - Season I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a KX from Fengwei..have not finish a roll of flim yet..But love the camera belly much...

4504533374_e18c5d3e3d_b.jpg

omg Ben..!

Congrat..

I think I have to post some also, I only have 3 bodies.
I converted my K10D to InfraRed.

Btw, what was wrong with the site? I could not enter this site for few days last two weeks.

Thanks Kesha,
Can post some IR pics soon?
CS server was down for almost a week. Finally back to normal.:)

My new K-X taken with my K-20 18-55 WR

ARTP8584ps.jpg

AHH!!!!!! KX yellow!!!! DROol Drool!!! :thumbsup::heart:
U import in from Japan???
Was aiming to get that and asking someone to buy from japan, in the end, i chooses the K-7 during the lunar New Year promotion.. BUT still thinking of the yellow colour body!!!! so nice!!!!!

Enjoy ur new toy man ..^^ :bsmilie:

AHH!!!!!! KX yellow!!!! DROol Drool!!! :thumbsup::heart:
U import in from Japan???
Was aiming to get that and asking someone to buy from japan, in the end, i chooses the K-7 during the lunar New Year promotion.. BUT still thinking of the yellow colour body!!!! so nice!!!!!

Enjoy ur new toy man ..^^ :bsmilie:

I asked a friend to help me to order in Japan, have to wait around 1 week+ for delivery to him and waited another week to bring it over to me in Beijing. But its worth the wait :)

hey art! nice K-X!

Thanks Fubar. Long time no see.

Pretty! You just bought the body or you replaced the kit lens with a 21mm? The yellow kit lens would have looked real cute. :D

Pretty! You just bought the body or you replaced the kit lens with a 21mm? The yellow kit lens would have looked real cute. :D

Not all the kits lens have colours like their body. Only white n red for the kits lens. ;p
However yellow with black is nice, especially with all the pancakes lens. Look awesome!! :lovegrin:

I asked a friend to help me to order in Japan, have to wait around 1 week+ for delivery to him and waited another week to bring it over to me in Beijing. But its worth the wait :)
Cool, Yup, its worth the wait. The unique colour is alluding. Hee.
Is it more expensive to buy in Japan still?

Not all the kits lens have colours like their body. Only white n red for the kits lens. ;p
However yellow with black is nice, especially with all the pancakes lens. Look awesome!! :lovegrin:

I see!
Heh, yellow + black = Bumblebee. Transformers!

I see!
Heh, yellow + black = Bumblebee. Transformers!

Hee. Transformers! If it got the skill to duplicate like bumblebee in part one of the movie, keep morphing to different lens, DA limited, or FA limited. Woot. That will be the ultimate lens transformers! Hee..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.