Show 'em all how you look like

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hers lah. You never see beauty before ah? :eek:

Spectrum said:
You've got that cute japanese girl teeth as I can see from the pic. Overall, you look cute too(don't know real or false pic?). :D ;)No offend. ;p

i think u got freaked out by her avatars right? :bsmilie:

it's her alright..... note the canines of the insane vampire!

:blah:

har har...you look like your avatar ah...than you look like a movie star leh...cos I remember seeing him/her in a couple of movies leh...heh heh :bsmilie:

Than again...I may be wrong... :D

All the Bros relac coz i'm the GUY on the right la.. and no i din get her mobile no.. dat one you must ask Austin :bsmilie:

me.jpg

Prismatica cameratis
Also known as the Common Camera Snoop. Native to Singapore but found in many parts of Asia, including Taiwan, S. Korea and Japan. Picture shows a specimen displaying abnormal behaviour. The Common Camera Snoop does not
like the cold and is more commonly found in warmer climates. The reason for the specimen found at such high altitude is not known, but scientists believe the species has a tendency to seek out spiritual inspiration from time to time.

The P. cameratis is a predatory species. It hunts elusive preys called scoops at concerts, autograph sessions and press rooms localities. Not known to attack humans, but will display aggressive behaviour when cornered.

Ha ha....good one Prismatic!

Jer76 said:
All the Bros relac coz i'm the GUY on the right la.. and no i din get her mobile no.. dat one you must ask Austin :bsmilie:

So, did you felt something at that moment? I can see that in your posted pic! Don't be shy MAN, speak...speak.... ;p

Here's a picture of me slacking away at work (Industrial Attachment) :D

me.jpg

SniperD: Haha.. I'm fine...I go to SEED, but seldom see you there leh..

HelmetBox: Yup.. its at Tiong Bahru

Funny, last SEED Violett was there, today's SEED SniperD was there :think: Just so coincidentally you both never turn up when each other's around :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.