Show and tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

1000words

Sep 19, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
1000words.net
Hi everyone!

In the midst of trying to sort out my camera gear for the holiday, I've neglected to some degree with my site! So I thought I'd invite/solicit you to visit to see whether you'd be interested in 'show and tell'.

Briefly, my site is called "A Picture's Worth" at http://1000words.net. It's a non-commercial, personal site which invites visitors to send in a special photograph, with an accompanying story to explain the photograph's significance. I show a new submission every day (well, in the past week or so, one in every two days!)

I understand that many serious photographers here say that the photograph should do all the talking. That's fine. My site's a little different in that regard. Many serious photographers would describe many photos on my site as quite boring - but I tend to read the stories and realise why a particular photograph is the most special in the world according to the author.

Anyway, I hope you like it for those of you who are interested. I'd be glad for you to spread the word but I'd be quite content if you were to spend a few minutes wandering around

Regards,
David

Haven't I seen you on Overclockers Australia? ;)

1000words said:
Yes, you're the one who gave me lens envy :)

Something similar to penis envy? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.