Should the Admin close the Student Poll??

Do you agree that the admin should close sterobox's Poll

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO.

What the admin did in closing Stereobox's poll is a preemptive strike against freedom of expression. If the post degenerated into a slugfest, then I have to agree with their decision to close it down. However, that had not happenned, and there is no guaranty that it will.

:bsmilie: wth. a poll about a poll about a thread about a issue about a guy.

may i humbly suggest not to start any more new polls and threads about student. just post what you have to say on his "goodbye CS" thread. i think that will convey everyone's thoughts and messages well enough.
:)

may i humbly suggest not to start any more new polls and threads about student. just post what you have to say on his "goodbye CS" thread. i think that will convey everyone's thoughts and messages well enough.
why not?

Let's start a poll about this poll about the other poll,

Hrmph.

It's his life, if he wants to go he'll go. We only have total control over one person in this life - ourselves. And sometimes that control isn't even perfect!

second this :thumbsup:

it's cleaner to post anything related to student's departure in his farewell thread, IMHO. in fact, a perusal of that thread should give stereobox a pretty good idea whether student's departure is a loss to CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.