Should i go for m4/3 or DSLR cameras?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwhite

Aug 21, 2009
I'm getting a serious camera for my hobby and sometimes required projects. I have around 2-3k budget. At 1st i was interested in m4/3 cameras, such as the latest Ep-2, but getting it with Panny 17mm and another lenses (around 2.3k+), i can get a good DSLR cameras such as D90 or 50D with 1 good lens.

I like the portability of m4/3 cameras, but tempted to invest in lenses for DSLR in the future.

My projects mainly in shooting exterior buildings, landscapes.

Good advices needed, thank you :)

I'm getting a serious camera for my hobby and sometimes required projects. I have around 2-3k budget. At 1st i was interested in m4/3 cameras, such as the latest Ep-2, but getting it with Panny 17mm and another lenses (around 2.3k+), i can get a good DSLR cameras such as D90 or 50D with 1 good lens.

I like the portability of m4/3 cameras, but tempted to invest in lenses for DSLR in the future.

My projects mainly in shooting exterior buildings, landscapes.

Good advices needed, thank you :)

sorry my friend... such a decision can only be made by YOU.
The advantage of the EP-1 (is there an EP-2 already?) over a DSLR is the reduced size.
I don't like being forced to use liveview only, so I'd go for the traditional DSLR. But that's MY preference. It may not apply to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.