Should i go for m4/3 or DSLR cameras?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwhite

Aug 21, 2009
I'm getting a serious camera for my hobby and sometimes required projects. I have around 2-3k budget. At 1st i was interested in m4/3 cameras, such as the latest Ep-2, but getting it with Panny 17mm and another lenses (around 2.3k+), i can get a good DSLR cameras such as D90 or 50D with 1 good lens.

I like the portability of m4/3 cameras, but tempted to invest in lenses for DSLR in the future.

My projects mainly in shooting exterior buildings, landscapes.

Good advices needed, thank you :)

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
I'm getting a serious camera for my hobby and sometimes required projects. I have around 2-3k budget. At 1st i was interested in m4/3 cameras, such as the latest Ep-2, but getting it with Panny 17mm and another lenses (around 2.3k+), i can get a good DSLR cameras such as D90 or 50D with 1 good lens.

I like the portability of m4/3 cameras, but tempted to invest in lenses for DSLR in the future.

My projects mainly in shooting exterior buildings, landscapes.

Good advices needed, thank you :)
sorry my friend... such a decision can only be made by YOU.
The advantage of the EP-1 (is there an EP-2 already?) over a DSLR is the reduced size.
I don't like being forced to use liveview only, so I'd go for the traditional DSLR. But that's MY preference. It may not apply to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom