Should i get the Canon 350D or Nikon D50?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is the lowest retail price for D70s???

Go for D70s!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

you can have some votes from the users.....:)

go for the 350D, at least you have the option of owning a vertical grip ;)

espn said:
Hear ye hear ye, :bsmilie: a professional is always more knowledgable than a over-zealous no-brainer. :bsmilie:
who is the professional?
who is the over-zealous no-brainer?

espn said:
Hear ye hear ye, :bsmilie: a professional is always more knowledgable than a over-zealous no-brainer. :bsmilie:

with reference to this post, i want to publicly complain to the admin against ESPN for calling and insulting me as a over-zealous no-brainer. admin pls ccome in and administer some justice otherwise i will not let this matter rest

user111 said:
strictly speaking, 8 is a bigger number than 6. i.e; 8 > 6.
so strictly speaking, a camera with 8mp will be better than a camera with 6mp.
unless someone can prove that 6 is greater than or equal to 8. which is impossible.
D2h is only 4MP... does it mean it is worst then a 6MP DSLR? i dun think so... i think this 4MP is greater than a lot of 6MP...

if the admin or ESPN doesnot come in to provide a reasonable explanation or a fair statement on the fact that ESPN called me a over-zealous no brainer then i will not be satisfied with the posts.

user111 said:
with reference to this post, i want to publicly complain to the admin against ESPN for calling and insulting me as a over-zealous no-brainer. admin pls ccome in and administer some justice otherwise i will not let this matter rest
i find nothing wrong with his post lor.There is a feedback subforum you know?:bsmilie:

my argument is a follows:

1. i post a post in trying to explain why i think that a 8mp camera is better than a 6mp camera
2. ESPN comes along and post to directly suggest that tomshen is a professional and to directly suggest that i am an overzealous no brainer. do not make any pretence over here, everybody knows what ESPN means. no need to act blur and pretend here and there. dont take me as a fool.
3. i take ESPN's post as a direct insult against me without any proper justification.
4. therefore i want to complain to the admin against ESPN's post until a reasonable explanation is provided by ESPN AND the admin

Wahaha... this is hilarious... :bsmilie:

Popcorn anybody?

user111 said:
who is the professional?
who is the over-zealous no-brainer?

i think it was just a figure of speech. Dun think he's pin-pointing anyone unless u feel guilty of it. There's no need to be over sensitive in forums. Chill..

i take this very seriously and i insist on demanding a proper justification from BOTH the Admin AND ESPN.

*espn passes the popcorn around

do not try to ignore my previous statements and treat me like a fool.

i take this matter very seriously and i insist on demanding a proper justification from BOTH the Admin AND ESPN.

zhang3feng said:
:D for me???
Ok, pass around :D

Ok la, I don't play liao, if not OT too much. Heehee... *outta here*

hmmm from the looks of it.. this thread got high potential to kena lock...... I better +1 first.... nowadays not much opportunity sia.. :bsmilie:

Buy D50 can join us in Nug, buy 350D you "cher lor pee ---坐路边 " :lovegrin:
Also you can idolise "Ken Rockwell" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.