shops that repairs SB-600 here

Status
Not open for further replies.

johndzite

Jun 15, 2008
I regret dropping my SB-600 on the floor accidentally. It was working perfectly before it met with that accident. Now, it can't even be turned on anymore. Damn... and I think the warranty won't cover this. I bet the repair without the warranty will be costly too. So I thought perhaps there are shops in Singapore that repairs external flash like SB-600. And I also need to know the price range for the repair. I will be glad if someone can help me here. =(

Last edited:
I regret dropping my SB-600 on the floor accidentally. It was working perfectly before it met with that accident. Now, it can't even be turned on anymore. Damn... and I think the warranty won't cover this. I bet the repair without the warranty will be costly too. So I thought perhaps there are shops in Singapore that repairs external flash like SB-600. And I also need to know the price range for the repair. I will be glad if someone can help me here. =(

If I would you, I would try to seek warranty coverage. FYI, most products are designed to survive a drop from a reasonable height (normal usage) onto a concrete slab. thats why your handphones are still working after you drop them.

If I would you, I would try to seek warranty coverage. FYI, most products are designed to survive a drop from a reasonable height (normal usage) onto a concrete slab. thats why your handphones are still working after you drop them.

Yeah! I agree with you. At first I thought to myself, is SB-600 that fragile to fail me just because of one very minimal height fall.

Try either NSC or 'Fatique' (CS name)

Alright. Thanks. I guess I will try to get the warranty coverage first. =)

Encountered the same situation as you few months back. Highly likely, some wiring or contact came loose in the unit. I brought it to NSC and they managed to fix it FOC for me although the flash is out of warranty. Keep your fingers crossed that the flash tube is still intact and only some connectors came loose. Good luck!

*cross fingers* yeah... unfortunately it's chinese new year and i will be going overseas until next month. may luck be with me and thanks dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.