[ Shopping ] - Where to buy Lumix G 20mm 1.7f pancake lens

Hi is rm1400 retail list price before negotiation?

I tried to nego. but the price still very stiff.

Any good place in SG for that kinda lense?

I will reserve it if the price is right as I am coming down to SG sometime end of the month :think:

just bought mine in hkg :)
pretty lens.....

these were taken by e-p1+lumix 20mm pancake

783540399_UxJSa-L.jpg

783543864_WVwet-L.jpg

what's the price of 20mm f1.7 in HK?

SLR revolution and Parisilk would be your best bet. Perhaps you could drop Jason an email and find out if he would be able to help you reserve a set.

His email address is jasonslr.revo@gmail.com. Else if you have a Facebook account, then you can find their page as well under SLR-Revolution. Hope this helps and good luck with your search.

No pun intended but the 20mm pancake is selling like hotcakes!

We should call it the 20mm f1.7 hotcakes lens instead

Pyschoing my friend to sell me that 20mm lens. Hahaha....

ehm99e.jpg

EP2 with 20mm lens very chio, LOL

Last edited:
The 20mm does look good on a EP-2.

Images taken with it are so sharp that my friend insist it's over-sharpening in camera jpeg processing, say it's unnatural. :bsmilie:

The 20mm does look good on a EP-2.

Images taken with it are so sharp that my friend insist it's over-sharpening in camera jpeg processing, say it's unnatural. :bsmilie:

He should try it at Raw , and it is really sharp, a very modern lens character.

He should try it at Raw , and it is really sharp, a very modern lens character.

Next time I take and show in RAW. This lens is indeed sharp.

Taken Raw and converted to JPG.

Church3.jpg

Lens a bit pricey but quality and speed is there, just dont compare to Leica Summilux ASPH :)

We should call it the 20mm f1.7 hotcakes lens instead

:bsmilie:you have a point there!

Hereforth the Lumix 20mm pancake shall cease to be known as a pancake and should instead be known as the Lumix 20mm hotcake ;)

hi any update on the Lumix G 20mm 1.7f pancake lens?

which shop have stock & price? Cos the asking price seen to be on the high side for second hand piece, might as well buy a new one.

Actually if you look at overseas online prices, they are around $580 without shipping. If you include shipping plus gst and other taxes, then will be over S$600. But I conclude that compared with overseas, the lens at $599 is relatively cheap but absolutely expensive. ;)

who is selling reasonable? i m looking for one...

So how's the hunt for 20mm 1.7. Any bro know which shop have stock? cos the price of this lens is really quite high in the B/S section. : S

I finally got mine at $580 from ebay after soucring for it for about 4-5 mths.

EX!!! but so so worth it! No regrets and I love the len to bits... yeah!!

From my point of view the oly 17/f2.8 which i had....is only very slight faster f2.8 vs f3.5. IQ is so-so. my panny 14-45 is sharper. Get it if u only need compactness.

But the 20mmf1.7 is worth it's money...it get draw on you to shoot available light photography...u can isolate subjecy much better with f1.7!