[ Shopping ] - Where to buy Lumix G 20mm 1.7f pancake lens

saboramos

Jul 18, 2008
Singapore
flickr.com
Need help.

Dont know if this is the right place to post. But do anyone know where to buy the Lumix G 20mm 1.7f pancake lens?

Apparently i went to Funan and Penisular Plaza.. They either dont have stock or dont know when is the stock coming. (i havent try Sim lim yet) Was think if better still got installment plan to have...:bsmilie:

I heard seems like it is selling at $580. is that the market price?:think:

if slr revolution @ funan has it...it's 525 or 530 all in cash...cant remember

yuo SLR dont have the stock too..

i went there and even call them just now at lunch time already.. They cant tell me when is will be coming in stock.. maybe in mths... ask me to call back..

SLR and parisilk has the best price of around $530+ but no stocks. Parisilk said stocks coming in Feb. AP no stocks, was told not sure when coming in.

MSC I was there yesterday and didn't see it, it was there last month. So left CP not sure of stock status.

SLR and parisilk has the best price of around $530+ but no stocks. Parisilk said stocks coming in Feb. AP no stocks, was told not sure when coming in.

MSC I was there yesterday and didn't see it, it was there last month. So left CP not sure of stock status.

haha.. tot MSC was the last hope.. thought of going there. cos no one pick up the call...

you mean the CP at Penisular? They also dun have it. Was ther on Sat..:cry:

guess have to wait till feb then...

haha.. tot MSC was the last hope.. thought of going there. cos no one pick up the call...

you mean the CP at Penisular? They also dun have it. Was ther on Sat..:cry:

guess have to wait till feb then...

Yup.

This lens is flying off the shelves, I'm refuse to buy when quoted $599, too high compared to $530+. Seem like many are willing to pay.

I end up getting a used one here.

Yup.

This lens is flying off the shelves, I'm refuse to buy when quoted $599, too high compared to $530+. Seem like many are willing to pay.

I end up getting a used one here.

yup.. me too.. guess after i gotten EP-2.. it is the best combo.. i dont mind use one.. hopping for good deal... CS i found is selling at $580....:what:

I bought one $580 from Song Bro Sim Lim 2 weeks ago. They've got a few pana 20mm boxes displayed on the shelf, was quoted $699 at first..

I bought one $580 from Song Bro Sim Lim 2 weeks ago. They've got a few pana 20mm boxes displayed on the shelf, was quoted $699 at first..

yup.. i also went in there.. the center shelving only display the zoom lens..

i went in to ask. and ans was nope.. but i think their quote is abit inconsistant,...
i use to buy my Lumix LX2 there..:what:

Hi Guys,

Any news of where to get the best price of the pancake in SG?

I may be coming to SG if the da price is right.

KL is selling at RM1400 @ approx SGD$576 (2.43 xchg rates) :thumbsd:

Any feedbacks would help.

Hi Guys,

Any news of where to get the best price of the pancake in SG?

I may be coming to SG if the da price is right.

KL is selling at RM1400 @ approx SGD$576 (2.43 xchg rates) :thumbsd:

Any feedbacks would help.

Hi is rm1400 retail list price before negotiation?

Panasonic's lenses are trickling in at a rather slow rate, and people are snapping them up as they go. YOu might want to see which shop might be willing to reserve a copy the moment it arrives.

It took me weeks to get my 7-14mm lens for example.

Panasonic's lenses are trickling in at a rather slow rate, and people are snapping them up as they go. YOu might want to see which shop might be willing to reserve a copy the moment it arrives.

It took me weeks to get my 7-14mm lens for example.

is 7-14mm a wide angle lens? how much it cost? keen

I got my 7-14 mm from John 3:16 for 1450. I had it reserved weeks ago and grabbed it last Sat.