Shop selling Benro tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.

JChris

Aug 6, 2008
Hi all,

Try to pm Jack to get benro tripod from him but haven got the reply.

Is there any other shop selling benro too? (other than MS color as it's too far from the central)

thank you guys~! :D

ya went to pennisular but could not find this shop, think i'll go n try again

Was just there yesterday. It's directly opposite the eatery on the Ground Floor.

It is not on any one side but right in the centre of Peninsula Shopping Centre 1st floor, maybe thats why some of u miss it.....

Benphoto is not on any one side but right in the centre of Peninsula Shopping Centre 1st floor, maybe thats why some of u miss it.....

When you enter from the mall's main entrance, just turn right and walk straight from there. Guarantee won't miss the shop. If all else fails, just walk around the entire 1st floor of Peninsula SHOPPING CENTRE(not plaza). Sure can find one..

oh my, seems tat i went to peninsula plaza last visit ><

thank you so much guys~

i got wrong way also, bought it last month ago...really nice tripod i ever had at this moment after 2 dissappointed cheap tripod.. T-T

got the tripod from ben photo last nite adi.

love it so much ^^

sorry guys..

a newbie here.. was wondering, hw much is the tripod?? wats the most cheapest and most xpensive tripod?? sorry for my anoying question.. was jz curious and nd to noe sumthing bout it.. :embrass:

What happened to the thread ppl would ask how much is this or that Benro tripod & Jack will reply by a post so everyone could see... i want to look at it to refer to prices but can't find it anymore.

ya went to pennisular but could not find this shop, think i'll go n try again
I think the reason why most people miss the shop is because they go to Peninsula PLAZA(The one with Cathay Photo).Jack's shop is in Peninsula SHOPPING CENTRE.Its just beside the food court.

i just purchase a A350EX BH0M for D90..

still learning to play with this tripod :bsmilie:

i still i prefer 3-way Pan head then ballhead ;p

Panheads take a heck of a long time to set up, one of the reasons why I sold mine

i still newbie.. :embrass:

ballhead can turn like 360 degree :bsmilie:

maybe need to set up a few more times .. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.