Shooting sunrise at Changi Boardwalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
donchua said:
Changi Beach Park Car Park No. 6 (Car Park right after SAF Jetty to Pulau Tekong)
is the usual place for people at Photographer.sg to shoot sunrise and got to
be there by 7am inorder to catch the sunrise if good weather!!
It also just outside my work place..;p
After shooting can just go to work at 9am..:p

follow the pro's advise!

i vote changi beach which will have a better view of the sunrise! but i love the place of changi boardwalk but will be damn eerie at night lol.

anyway my number is 96196544. please feel free to call me anytime. i will pick up anytime of the day or night. btw the name is brian =)

okay once we get longkangman and ashley's vote it's all set
i'm voting for changi beach for sunrise
btw if u guys cant get to me (no batt or blablabla) u can call koelsch!

btw wad time does the sun start to rise?
was thinking those who're meeting us in the morning can meet around 5.30? den got more time to prepare and all.. mm..

add mi, i join k?:sweat:

Ashleyy said:
sunrise shooters...

1) festard
2) Koelsch
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8) longkangman
19) joey91 (only free on monday or tuesday)
88) Ashleyy (learn from longkangman, thanks for teaching. :lovegrin: )
89) esmondng

maybe 5,30 am can share breakfast, cos i think the sun start is around 6.15am to 7.15am... depend the weather...

festard said:
s11loop dont be sad next time u organise we all go! :p :p :p

mmm ashley its coming monday night to tues morning leh so last minute where got so many ppl.
haha got 5 i happy already =:p

Wah... which mon nite? this coming one? berry rush leh.. and I'm busy also.. can postpone or not? to thu or fri? hahaa... :bsmilie:

Ashleyy said:
Wah... which mon nite? this coming one? berry rush leh.. and I'm busy also.. can postpone or not? to thu or fri? hahaa... :bsmilie:

well it's tomorrow =.=! anyway i will be working from wed to friday so i can't on thurs or friday and i think mel is going overseas around there as well. so yeah we made the date on this coming monday.

esmondng : of course you're welcomed to join us haha. =)

PhotoDog said:

thanks for the news man! :thumbsup:

i and festard might be going there in the middle of the night since no one would be camping overnight with us.

for those who are going there to shoot the sunrise and need a morning call, please feel free to PM me your numbers and i shall call ya =) or just in case you can't find us or anything :bsmilie:

Just some clarification. I just received a pm from a guy who's interested to go but he realised its on a wrong day.

we are going to shoot on TUESDAY MORNING. i and festard will be going there at about 3am. and if anyone who wants to go there as well can always feel free to join us. can call either one of us. and here's my number again.

brian - 96196544

joey91 said:
tuesday morning around 5.30am meet ur at changi boardwalk...

huh huh? you wanna go changi boardwalk ar? i was planning of shooting at changi beach then can see more sun... :dunno:

mel how how?!

is changi beach and changi boardwalk side by side or wad?
mmm....
if its not that near we'll meet at changi beach at 5.30am

festard said:
is changi beach and changi boardwalk side by side or wad?
mmm....
if its not that near we'll meet at changi beach at 5.30am

Both are about 2.5~3.0 km if you wanna test your IPPT and to get gold for SGD 400.00 can try. :lovegrin:

I am already downgrade to air con room so dont need to do it anymore beside they have dump me few years back. :lovegrin:

cos title is changi boardwalk ma... so now confirm at changi beach??at changi beach which side...?? i need to find map n make plan drive to...

i is back! :heart:

just the 3 of us so romantic shooting boardwalk at 3am and sunrise around changi beach side. shall post pics later on. i festard and esmondng

festard super tired liao. she's going to bed and i'm going to bath. editing later on. and we went to carpark number 5! hahahah and got blocked by one ship but the sun was pretty good but blocked by some clouds. haha. a good outing nonetheless, got alot of fun scaring the hell outta festard at boardwalk. btw we shot at changi beach there :bsmilie:

here are just some pictures to share. i hope the resize works. =\

resize1.jpg

resize2.jpg

resize3.jpg

resize4.jpg

hahaha look at that stupid car parked backside facing out :bsmilie:

*edited - taking out links for awhile due to resizing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.