Shooting sunrise at Changi Boardwalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
festard said:
one of my friend going straight to sch after shooting sunset :p :p
scared weekend alot of people...
wad do u all think?

Don't have to worry, it won't be many ppls up there esp it is early in the morning.
Most ppls will be sleeping at that time. ;)

I remember I ever camp at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve overnight even the ranger also donno I am there. My national service train me well. :thumbsup:

longkangman said:
Don't have to worry, it won't be many ppls up there esp it is early in the morning.

I remember I ever camp at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve overnight even the ranger also donno I am there. My national service train me well. :thumbsup:

Are you trained as a sniper. hiding yourself up in the trees... :bsmilie:

lukexav said:
Are you trained as a sniper. hiding yourself up in the trees... :bsmilie:

No I am in my comfort sleeping bag. ;) :thumbsup:
That suite is way too wam with it, skin cant breath.

I am waiting for the morning light the ray of light that penetrate from the sky and the mist effect. :lovegrin:

longkangman said:

hahahaha. your NS training donkey years ago man! =p anyway this is just for the fun of it because i and festard is super available with nothing to do. just a stab in the dark to see who's free too.

Koelsch said:
anyway this is just for the fun of it because i and festard is super available with nothing to do. just a stab in the dark to see who's free too.

Hey, that is where you learn. You might not know now feel like wasting time but not true.
Later you will know I did this before but not good now I am going to improve it. :lovegrin: :thumbsup:

I go recce the place before I go to broadwalk today with the yandaopro. :cool:

Can fish there overnight also,then morning have fish breakfast.

Ironman said:
shot this on 22 apr... i think its a nice place to shoot sunrise...

ef460921.jpg
would like to know from yr aov can u see any sunrising ? or just the sky only ? never try sunrise there but if there is would love to :lovegrin:

S11loop said:
would like to know from yr aov can u see any sunrising ? or just the sky only ? never try sunrise there but if there is would love to :lovegrin:
if shoot from the hut there, u should be able to see... i din want to shoot from there that morning bcos there was a couple and another group of 4 enjoying the sunrise, with a few ladies resting on the benches... din want to disturb them...

clement : Hosea pm me and said can go there shoot sunrise. i'm going to PM him later bahs.

lkm : you recce that place alot one right? any ideas on what the sunrise there will be like? or just orangy sky? hmmm :dunno:

been there one morning to take some sunrise shots. not a dramatic sight cos the sun's orb will be obscured by the land mass/vegetation. what u may get is just orangy sky. changi beach has clearer views of the sun though... hope this helps.

sunrise shooters...

1) festard
2) Koelsch
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8) longkangman
19) joey91 (only free on monday or tuesday)

last time i got saw the beautiful sunrise at TPE... too bad cannot stop n shoot...:(

wah! hahaha
okay so go on tuesday morning, who wanna stay over then meet on monday night or sth?
mmm..

bbq & wine.. =( changi village supper + fruit juice can? haha

Heheheeh... Boardwalk is more for Sunset.. Hopefully nobody is gonna tell me shoot sunset and sunrise from same spot... :sweat:

haha.. If changi beach, probably should be better. Depends on which date. I am interested though. I can bring a small tent.. keke.. :bsmilie:

sunrise shooters...

1) festard
2) Koelsch
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8) longkangman
19) joey91 (only free on monday or tuesday)
88) Ashleyy (learn from longkangman, thanks for teaching. :lovegrin: )

Changi Beach Park Car Park No. 6 (Car Park right after SAF Jetty to Pulau Tekong)
is the usual place for people at Photographer.sg to shoot sunrise and got to
be there by 7am inorder to catch the sunrise if good weather!!
It also just outside my work place..;p
After shooting can just go to work at 9am..:p

Status
Not open for further replies.