Shooting showgirls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men like to see pretty gals, gals like to see hunk. Nothing wrong right???

not really

the last time i took out a pack of fhm cards to play bridge
it ended up that the girls spent more time oohing and aahing over jamie yeo's boobs than the guys did

and for quite a while, bridge was forgotten, bleh

not really

the last time i took out a pack of fhm cards to play bridge
it ended up that the girls spent more time oohing and aahing over jamie yeo's boobs than the guys did

and for quite a while, bridge was forgotten, bleh

Guy dun openly oohing this type of comments.:devil:

Unless it's uncle who openly go to those cinemas.:bsmilie:

Testing your powers of concentration I see...

nothing to distract lor
i don't find fhm girls particularly pretty

let me show you my most famous card in the pack, the enigmatic jing mok the 4 of hearts

sorry, not showing my face =D =D =D

1340925804_8162a1f84c_m.jpg

i like the king

1340925694_134c45599a_m.jpg

actually is nothing wrong. in this time and age. SEX SELLS. despite it being "morally incorrect" or what so ever people might argue, its a reality. be it showgirls, models or cosplay ppl. promoters use it to sell their product or ATTRACT attention to their area. so by having such free photographers taking pics of their girls and products, it might make some people to go down and take a look at the girls and also their product. for improvement wise, it all depends on the photographer, although ambient light and surroundings are hard to control. as for me, i see this as street/reportage photography

dont flame me =x

yea alot of the girls dam fugy

Is there anything wrong morally and photographically shooting showgirls?

A partial quote from another photography forum, a member said this:

I would like the CSers views on shooting showgirls. Is it "questionable", and does it help you improve your skills?

Actually redstone has twisted the fact of the matter ..... the writer in question did not in any way said that it is "wrong morally or photographically" when shooting showgirls but he questioned the poster about his objective in posting showgirls' images in photo forums ..... :think:

A matter of fact, he did make a point for you to ponder...... :think:

If you like to collect girls photos just buy the magazines lor

why don't you do something more interesting, like painting
at least ppl pay you for your images

yea i agree with ortega

If u like the subject, u will have the passion to shoot more. As I like chio bu, I'll shoot more, practise more, of course, will improve skills.

If u ask me to shoot things which I dun like, such as monkey, tiger which I hate, how to improve??? See monkey already sian half liao, tell me how to shoot.

Also, photography is about communicating with my subjects, I love interacting with chio bu.

why partial quote something from another photography forum?

If u like the subject, u will have the passion to shoot more. As I like chio bu, I'll shoot more, practise more, of course, will improve skills.

If u ask me to shoot things which I dun like, such as monkey, tiger which I hate, how to improve??? See monkey already sian half liao, tell me how to shoot.

Also, photography is about communicating with my subjects, I love interacting with chio bu.

:cry: monkie not cute meh :cry:

368709194_602cf2ba31_o.jpg

painting/sculpture also can what?

Status
Not open for further replies.