Shooting NDP from Shears Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2008
Hi,

Anybody know if we can go up to Shears Bridge to shoot NDP fireworks? Thanks.

HeiPiGu

Jan 6, 2009
But even if you go Shears Bridge, the view will be all cluttered up because of the construction.

Feb 28, 2008
Hi,

Thanks for the pointers. Just called the NDP hotline, Shears Bridge is open.

HeiPiGu

Jan 6, 2009
Will the view be blocked by IR? :think:
The fireworks firing platform is right in front of the IR. And even if you go nearer to the NDP performance platform, you'll be block by a bridge that's under construction.

sidloojl

Jul 8, 2009
Singapore
so blocked view or not?..some people say go there and saw last week then some say got construction...

Sep 28, 2008
best place...is to buy the river tour...then time it such that the fireworks will shoot when u are on the boat.
fireworks will shoot on top of ur head.!!

Feb 28, 2008
Hi guys,

Shoot fireworks from boat don't seems to be a good idea. Boats rocks left and right even in calm waters.

I have not been up the bridge since the opening of esplanade celebration. Now with construction of IR, I don't know what tis going to look like.

shunzi

Nov 14, 2008
Hi guys,

Shoot fireworks from boat don't seems to be a good idea. Boats rocks left and right even in calm waters.

I have not been up the bridge since the opening of esplanade celebration. Now with construction of IR, I don't know what tis going to look like.
You can try the Merlion Park, with our lovely durian as backdrop. :) Or you can shoot the fireworks in a comfort of someone's apt if you have a rich angmoh friend living at The Sails@Marina :bsmilie:

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
never mind about the view or not

is there traffic on sheares bridge? if so, then even with a tripod, will be shaky

Shen siung

May 21, 2008
never mind about the view or not

is there traffic on sheares bridge? if so, then even with a tripod, will be shaky
I never physically walk / step on the bridge. Certain bridge, when heavy vehicles pass by, will feel the very slightly 'up and down' movement, enough to shake the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom